*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063380-The-Party-Ends
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #2156493
A hub for the "Book of Masks" universe.
#1063380 added February 4, 2024 at 11:47am
Restrictions: None
The Party Ends
Today's chapter—

* Interactive: "Party of Five, Chapter 18
* Public: "Party of Five, Chapter 18

concludes the "Party of Five" story-within-the-story. It was fun to write (well, adapt). I hope it was also fun to read.

I should have posted another "Hollywood" chapter before concluding "Party of Five," but some scheduling conflicts and one night of insomnia destroyed three consecutive days of writing time, so I had to fill it with "Party of Five" nonsense, and by the time I'd recovered my footing "Party of Five" was so close to concluding that it just seemed best to finish it off. But tomorrow will bring another "Hollywood" chapter (as voted for, the "Wait" option, which won with a GP-adjusted 44% of the vote) along with another poll. Then my plan is to follow with a few more sequel chapters in the "Party of Five" branch that will extend Will's shenanigans vis-a-vis Sean, before capping the Hollywood branch with one last chapter.

And after that? I'm not sure. I'll have to look around.

EDIT: There's a commentary thread on the story in the forums now: "Commentary: "Party of Five""  

© Copyright 2024 Seuzz (UN: seuzz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063380-The-Party-Ends