*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063631
Rated: ASR · Book · Fantasy · #2306874
Their character William Foxington finds out how much he loves to grow
#1063631 added February 13, 2024 at 1:52pm
Restrictions: None
The Library Book
The next day WK went to the library. Despite his large dragon body, he was able to turn pages without damaging the books. He browsed the books of magic & found interesting, unorthodox spells such as turning roast beef into chicken & giving trees the ability to talk. It was then that he found "the book". This book claimed that if two individuals grew large enough that the magical fallout would allow them to reshape reality itself to the point that the laws of physics would no longer comply. The only catch was that the book itself must not be known to the other individual or that observation would lead to reality being set in stone. Will began to think up a plan to get his new mate to grow to the planetary proportions "the book" needed. When home, he casually asked Yani what was the biggest she had been. Yani mulled it over in her mind before answering, "a large mountain". WK then casually said, "any interest in going bigger?" Yani smiled as she thought about outgrowing the continant or even the sun.
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063631