*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063844
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1063844 added February 9, 2024 at 11:32am
Restrictions: None
The Beatles
Prompt: At approximately8:12 PM Eastern time, Sunday, February 9, 1964 on the Ed Sullivan Show, we were introduced to The Beatles. How many Beatles songs do you remember? What's your favorite Beatle song and why? Which Beatle did you like the best? John Lennon, George Harrison, Ringo Starr or Paul McCartney?

I think I remember every Beatle Song there is. I have Sirrus Radio and I have The Beatles Channel on it. I didn't know what singers were until I saw The Beatles. I was in love with The Beatles but George was my favorite. When he was in Hard Days Night, I fell in love with George. My mother liked him and Ringo but she didn't like John and Paul at all, When John Lennon was killed, I stayed in my room 3 days. I just came out to go to work, eat and go to the Bathroom.

My favorite Beatles Song. It is hard to say. No Reply comes to mind. I couldn't get the part you were coming in with another man in my place. I nearly died. I Want To Hold Your Hand was their first song. I loved that song.

Strawberry Fields is nice. Yellow Submarine. Octopus's Garden. An Octopus's Garden was a cute song. Eight Days A Week. I played this song seven times in a row and my father asked how many d- times are you going to play that song? I like I Need You and Help. I could name all their songs but these are some of my favorites.

I loved George Harrison's Song What Is Life? My Sweet Lord. George was a Prince to me. When he died, I was upset. I wrote an item about My Creative Writing Class. I loved him in Help. He jumped on the back of the car to save Ringo. He opened the trunk and Ringo says Hello and so did George. I laughed so hard.

I had every new Beatles song that came out. I had a Beatles Notebook, red Beatles Wallet {I still have it} and it was autographed. I have a faded 8 By 10 picture of The Beatles on my Book Shelf. I have books of The Beatles. I am a Beatles Fan. They were my favorite Band ever.

Did I leave anything out? I loved The Beatles.

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1063844