*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064098-Made-My-Decision
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1064098 added February 12, 2024 at 11:18pm
Restrictions: None
Made My Decision
Made My Decision


Unfortunately, I didn’t get anything written on the third Novel Outline for my SpaceHorrors Movie Introduction today. It has been that kind of a Monday. From the time I got up this morning until I almost started writing this blog entry, my brother and I have been busy doing things that needed doing today.

That was only the physical part of my writing. It’s only the writing itself that I didn’t have time to get to today. I have had plenty of time to think about it. Unfortunately, that’s about all I have done today. That’s how busy my brother and I have been.

One thing that I have been thinking about is what I’m going to do about the rewriting I will need to do with what I have written lately. I know what I’m going to do about it. I will finish writing Part One of the SpaceHorrors third Novel Outline Movie Introduction before I go back to do my rewriting for this project.

The same is true for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. As soon as I finish transcribing my scanned handwriting for Part One of the Movie Introduction for this project, I will go back and do my rewriting. That may be a little bit harder for me to do, though.

Writing this script won’t be all that hard to do. At least I hope that it isn’t, but it may end in one sentence single paragraphs, and one sentence dialogue. Two things I don’t want to happen. Whether they are Action Descriptions or Dialogue, I don’t like single sentences. I have already done it in this script, and I don’t want to do it again.

I don’t think I will have that much of a problem with single sentences for the third Novel Outline for my October Prep Challenge, but I probably will with Part One of my Water Wars script. Hopefully, it won’t be as bad as I think it will be. Then again, it could be worse.

Most writers don’t mind single sentence Action Descriptions or Dialogue for their scripts, but I do. I don’t like it. Also, I don’t like starting paragraphs with the same word. Almost all writers don’t mind doing that either. I’m not one of them. I prefer there be at least two sentences or paragraphs before I repeat a word.

I’ve already compromised that a little bit with my scripts. I start each scene with the name of the main character for that scene. If it’s only a single paragraph before some dialogue is spoken, that’s when the compromise comes in. Not the dialogue itself, but who is speaking the dialogue.

It’s usually the same main character name that starts each scene and the main character name that starts the dialogue part of it. Of course, it’s a little bit different because it’s just the main character's name and not the dialogue. Does that make any sense? It’s a little confusing to me, and I’m the one writing it.









© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064098-Made-My-Decision