*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064125
Rated: ASR · Book · Fantasy · #2306874
Their character William Foxington finds out how much he loves to grow
#1064125 added February 13, 2024 at 2:16pm
Restrictions: None
To Infinity and Beyond! (Part 1)
Yani then decided it was best to come clean. "I've always wanted to grow without stopping but the bigger I get, the more energy I need to continue to grow. Now that I have you, I could potentially grow much bigger than ever before if you continue to find energy for me to absorb."

WK agreed to search the city for any item that might help contribute to Yani's continuous growth. Yani, meanwhile, had begun the process, her body expanding up & out. It wasn't so much that she was getting thicker as her body was getting a very muscular girth. As always, her chest was the one thing that grew faster than anything else. She laid her claws on her breasts to feel them swell ever larger pushing against the claws as the scales underneath grew.

In the city WK had come up with a clever idea. He got a nuclear reactor up & running & began to pull out the piles so the reactor could run wild. Yani & WK began soaking up the fallout radiation like a sponge, but it was 5 times more effective on Yani. Still, growth was growth.
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064125