*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064133
Rated: 18+ · Book · Horror/Scary · #1670440
A collection of various short stories and poetry.
#1064133 added February 13, 2024 at 5:12pm
Restrictions: None
Chocolate Strawberry for a Vixen
Foxes Love Chocolate Strawberries

Savanah hollowed out the large strawberry. It was big enough to stuff a mouse into it. However, her “mouse” was furless. The vixen’s gaze drifted over to the human standing on the counter. John was looking at her. Savanah could tell that the human was nervous, not because of her, or the fact that, once again, she was going to eat him. The tiny, mouse-sized human was scared of the dark.

“Are you sure that you’re up to this?” she asked.

John gulped. “You ask me every time,” he said. He nodded. “I’m up to it.”

“I could snap your neck,” Savanah suggested. “Quick, painless-”

“Not how I want it,” said John. “Otherwise, we’d of done that in the beginning.”

Savanah looked at the other large strawberries she’d hollowed out. A dozen of them.

“Alright,” she said. “As you wish.”

She then picked up the human, and carefully inserted him inside of the strawberry. She placed the strawberry into the bowl of melted chocolate, and made sure that it was both covered, and filled. The temperature made sure that things were quick for John, at any rate. She placed the strawberry onto a cooling tray.

The reformation device went off.

Savanah walked over to it, and opened the chamber, looking at John.

“Are you alright?” she asked.

John nodded, and looked over at the other strawberries. “Got another eleven more to go,” he said. “On to the next one.”

“Just let me know when it gets too much for you,” said Savanah. “I do know when you’re lying about that.”

John chuckled nervously. “You have no idea what I’s brave, to show my love to you.”

“You face the dark every time,” said Savanah. The vixen gave the human a kiss. “That’s proof enough for me.”

She then walked over to the counter, and picked up the strawberry. “Ready, when you are.”

John gulped. “I’m ready.”

Once again, Savanah inserted the human into the strawberry, and made sure that it was coated and filled with chocolate.

She had to admire her tiny boyfriend. She wondered just how he’d propose to her, when he got around to it.

Again, she set the strawberry onto the cooling tray. The reformation machine dinged, again. She walked over to it, and opened the chamber. The little human seemed to be catching their breath.

John looked up at her. “Strawberry number three.”

Savanah stroked his cheek. “Alright.”



A while later, Savanah was sitting in a chair, carefully holding John to her chest, feeling his breathing become normal. After strawberry six, she’d said that there was enough that had him in them, before coating and filling the rest without him, placing those ones on a separate tray. She had then placed them in the fridge to cool, and harden.

She looked at a plate beside her. On it was one of the special strawberries. Using her claws, she picked it up, placed it into her mouth, and began to chew it. As she chewed it, the flavors of the chocolate, the strawberry, and the human meat, mixed together – a wonderful combination. She looked down, and saw that John had been watching.

“How did it taste?” he asked.

Savanah smiled. “Delicious.” She stroked his body. She then moved her hand to a pocket, and pulled something out. “Got these for you, when I was shopping.”

John, more or less, climbed his way over, and looked at the object. It was a special set of glow-in-the-dark clothes. He looked up at her. “Well, this should make spelunking inside of you, much easier.”

Savanah chuckled. “I’m glad you think so.” She gave him a kiss. “We’ll try it later.”

“Thanks, Savanah,” said John.

“Thank you, John,” said Savanah.

“Happy Valentine’s Day.”

“Happy Valentine’s Day.”
© Copyright 2024 BIG BAD WOLF is hopping (UN: alockwood1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is hopping has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064133