*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064257-Almost-Missed-Another-Blogging-Day-Again
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1064257 added February 16, 2024 at 12:30am
Restrictions: None
Almost Missed Another Blogging Day Again
Almost Missed Another
Blogging Day Again


While I was posting my latest blog entry to my ‘Other Than Scriptwriting’ blog, I realized that I’m going back to work tomorrow. It also means that I need to do another blog entry for my ‘Only My Scriptwriting’ blog. It’s either doing another blog entry now or missing out on another blogging day, and I don’t want to do that.

When I was writing my ‘Other Than Scriptwriting’ blog entry for yesterday, I should have realized that I needed to write this one too. After all, I did mention I was going back to work today. I didn’t realize it until I started posting my ‘Other Than Scriptwriting’ blog entry for today, which is yesterday now.

If I remember correctly, I only have five more scenes of transcribing left to do to finish Part One of my Movie Introduction for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. It has been a couple of weeks since I worked on this project, but I think that is where I left off. That means I only have about sixteen more single paragraphs left to write.

I shouldn’t have too much trouble transcribing these last five scenes from my scanned handwriting to my laptop. Once I get that done, I will be finished with Part One of this project. At least I should be done with it, but I won’t. I still have some rewriting to do with this project too. Namely, my ‘Buts’ and ‘And’ that begin my sentences.

A few days ago, in an ‘Other Than Scriptwriting’ blog entry, I mentioned that I would be doing some rewriting for the projects I have been working on lately. This is one of those projects. Until recently, I was using the words ‘But’ and ‘And’ to start sentences. I need to go back and rewrite them, but I don’t know how long that will take.

For the last week or two, I have already started updating my sentences with my blog entries, my short stories, my third Novel Outline, and my transcribing. Now I need to do it with this single paragraph Scene Outline, and I’m going to start doing that today. I’m just not sure how much of it I will be getting rewritten today.

It all depends on how long it takes to finish writing Part One for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. If I’m even allowed to do that. That’s still up in the air. As far as I know, I’m still working at this security post, and I still have my privileges, but I won’t know that for sure until I get to work tomorrow. If I even have a job to go back to.

I should be able to get started on the rewriting today. After all, I only have about fifteen more single paragraphs to transcribe before I finish Part One of this project. I’m just not sure how long it will take. It shouldn’t take more than a couple of hours to finish it. When I do, I will start working on my rewriting.







© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064257-Almost-Missed-Another-Blogging-Day-Again