*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064347-Thanks--for-your-friendship-while-I-was-so-sick-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Educational · #2307562
Insights on keeping our balance ⚖️ in an unbalanced world. Even Seagull won't stand up
#1064347 added February 17, 2024 at 4:53pm
Restrictions: None
Thanks 😊 for your friendship while I was so sick !!!
This is the 3rd week since I got sick y'all Oye and yuk! I'm not 💯% but compared to the "dead zone reality I'm doing a happy dance 🩰🎶!!
I was bedridden pretty much except for"stumbling " downstairs to feed the kitties breakfast and having a spot of coffee ☕! I could just sit on the couch for a couple of hours, getting the energy to scoop out the kitty box.
Pretty much a zombie but not a frog 🐸 that croakes LoL 😆.
Cheers to Andre 🤠 always full of 🍌 humor and wisdom 😀.
The first week I bearly delt with my phone. my routine of checking emails here, yahoo,
Gmail and FB went down the toilet 🪠🚽.
One day I was on my phone feed and besides reading my usual pet rescue stories, saw something that made me smile ( after the sorrow of the wars and beyond my comprehension of mercy, to see such annihilation of a people and their homes...)
I read an article on Gilligan's Island 🏝️. It led me to look up Huntz Hall, Leo Gorcy, and others of that time and space.
Somehow I found a site and a true story that touched my heart ❤️ permanently. I will share the link below so y'all can read it and be a part of two amazing dogs that lived in the 1860s. Trust me you will be glad you did and to know the monument that was built for Bummer and Lazarus 🕯️🙏😍🌹🐾.

The first week was rough for me, had to get a steroid shot and med's for my bronchitis. I was tested for flu, virus but so many out there, they don't even have tests yet, mutating very quick.
I feel like I'm living in a Stephen King story--- only this S#it is really happening.
My ringtone is Don't worry be happy by Bobby Ferrin. I'm an optimist when I'm not depressed!

I got sick in the middle of the Jim Hall writing course was taking. This week found out he will let me finish the class ( even if this term is over!) That's a beyond-decent human being! After that, I didn't feel let down by still another project not completed because of my health issues.
Another perk this week was because I've been studying with Jnet for years and started a class Text to Heart ( about the Torah, Kabbalah, and other Jewish beliefs.)
They posted my selfie studying and a couple of quotes from me!
A worldwide email 😁 nice to see myself! If I write ✍️ article on this can post the screenshot of it!
So I have to wipe the stove and feed the kitties 😻. Thanks to God God for me slowly but surely getting better 😁!!!
I thought this post was lost but here and meant to be. Thanks for all your comments last time!!!







https://americacomesalive.com/bummer-and-lazarus-street-dogs-and-friends/
💗💗💗💗💗


© Copyright 2024 dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 (UN: dlspiritwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dlspiritwriter 🙏☯️😻 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064347-Thanks--for-your-friendship-while-I-was-so-sick-