*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064368-A-childs-Terrifying-trip-to-the-movies---Bramayugam
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1064368 added February 18, 2024 at 1:14am
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies! - Bramayugam
It was Monday February 12th, 2024, and you are currently in court for all of the shenanigans you have caused in town for the past few months. It would be a long and exhausting day as you sit in trial as the attorneys and judge debate over what is to happen to you for all the things you have done. Eventually, the judge would find you guilty for various crimes. Good news is that, despite the charges and crimes committed, you will not be spending time in jail! Bad news is that you will be going to see a court appointed therapist and getting therapy instead...
Great, just fucking great...

As you come back home after another horrible weekend, you would walk into your house in complete silence, quietly fuming over how your brother is still hanging around with foreigners, even though these people treat your family like trash and your Mom is dying in the hospital! Eventually, you would lose it and drive to the nearest Taco Bell to splurge out on their fake, Mexican food to help ease your nerves and cheer you up from a terrible weekend!


On Wednesday, February 14th, 2024, you would be waking up on Valentine's Day morning not to get ready for a hot date with your wife, but to pay the court appointed therapist a visit...


After you make yourself comfy in the office, you would look over your therapist. She is a very curvy woman who is in her 40s and is what the young folks would call, "a MILF", but you are not here to focus on that sort of thing, you are only there to try to get the therapy you need and get the judge off your ass! As you talk with your therapist, she would discuss various things with you, from the day your brother Ross first set foot at the International Movie Theater, to the foreigners that started hanging out with your brother that became pricks to your family, to the horrible roommate he came across years ago, to the filthy skanks that started hanging off of him last year, to all of your friends leaving you for absolutely no reason whatsoever, to how your kids spent the Holidays sick, and finally, how your dear Mother caught COVID and is dying in the hospital!
She would then bring up another issue, an issue that is quite touchy with you, the issue...over your weight and over eating...
You told her you tried to get weight loss surgery, but the mean surgeons ended up laughing you out of the hospital after the request!
You two would then talk about your weight issue. You would be hoping that she can come up with a good solution, such as a doctor casting a spell, or better yet, a magical potion that would help you lose weight with NO EFFORT, WHATSOEVER!
However, instead of ANY of that, she suggested that you should try, "Diet and Exercise", which are fighting words in your household...
Last time you were told this, it was during the Holidays when you were cooped up in the hospital with your wife and kids! Some overweight nurse would come up to you and tells you that if you don't stop eating so damn much, you wouldn't be alive around the time your kids graduate! At the time, you were too weak and in too much pain to do much, but if you could, you would of jumped out of that hospital bed and knocked that fat bitch out onto her ass!!!
Instead of lashing out, you would bite your own tongue and agree with the therapist that you would look into dieting...maybe...

Back at home, just MINUTES after you step into the house, you would finally lose your cool and blow some steam, as you were quite offended with what the therapist said to you! You would then take out your anger on your own house as you start to wreck up some things, furious over being told to watch your weight!


A couple of days later, you would get a whole bunch of notifications on Facebook again, as it turns out that your brother is, once again, seeing another dumb Indian movie!


Are you fucking kidding? FIRST, HE FUCKING MAKES YOU AND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY SICK! THEN, HE SENDS YOUR MOTHER TO THE HOSPITAL, SICK WITH COVID, AND FIGHTING TOOTH AND NAIL FOR HER LIFE! AND NOW, HERE YOU ARE, BEING FORCED TO SEE SOME THERAPIST, ALL BECAUSE YOU TRIED TO FIGHT AGAINST THE INJUSTICE IMPOSED ON YOUR OWN FAMILY!!!

One of your cousins, furious over this, would try to go by the International Movie Theater, but would quickly get thrown back out after causing a stink! However, she would soon be leaving in handcuffs!
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


After hearing about her arrest, your brother would go over to the theater to confront the bastards! After he manages his way in, he would soon see a familiar woman...it was, once again, THE FUCKING SKANK THAT BOUGHT SO MUCH TURMOIL TO YOUR FAMILY LAST YEAR!!!
Your brother would quietly follow her into the bathroom, getting ready to confront her over what has happened over the year! Instead of confronting her, he would wait until she goes into a stall and...does her business...before he would get some lewd ideas...and started to pleasure himself...
Just as he gets some "love gunk" on his own hands, a couple of women would walk in and scream their lungs out upon seeing your brother! It would then quickly transition to your brother running all over the facility, being chased by the security guards!


However, your brother would soon run into the police and promptly arrested!


After your brother is driven off to jail, his wife would drive over and attempts to get him out, but she would get pulled over for her speeding! She would then be quickly arrested over allegations of drunk driving and bought over to the police station!


Furious with this, you decided that you would wait until Saturday, the day he is going to see the movie, before confronting him at the theater yourself!

However, on the morning of Saturday, February 17th, 2024, you would be woken up by your wife early the next morning. You would ask what the Hell does she want and she tells you that she and the kids want to go to the zoo this afternoon!

You would start to get pissed off again, as you were planning to confront your brother at the International Movie Theater today, NOT TAKE THE LITTLE SHITS TO THE ZOO!
"Honey, listen, if the kids want to go to the Zoo that badly, why don't you take them and..."
"Honey, you heard the therapist, she says that you need to get up, get some exercise, and..."
"Listen, I'm not taking the little shits to the Zoo, I AM CONFRONTING MY ASSHOLE BROTHER TODAY AT THE INTERNATIONAL MOVIE THEATER AND..."
"AND I TOLD YOU THAT SHIT CAN WAIT, NOW GET FUCKING DRESSED AND TAKE OUR ASSES TO THE DAMN ZOO!!!"

You would once again give in to defeat and would take your wife and kids to the zoo!
Kids at the Zoo

As you are forced to spend the afternoon at the Zoo with your wife and kids, your asshole brother Ross is back at the International Movie Theater with his evil roommate, watching another stupid movie...
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064368-A-childs-Terrifying-trip-to-the-movies---Bramayugam