*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064424-Could-Be-for-Both
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1064424 added February 18, 2024 at 11:53pm
Restrictions: None
Could Be for Both
Could Be for Both


This still could be for both of my blogs. I could still post this blog to both my ‘Only My Scriptwriting’ blog and my “Other Than Scriptwriting’ blog. After all, I’m writing this post for both yesterday and today again. Also, I could have posted them separately.

What I mean by separately is that I could have posted the one yesterday soon after I got home from work. The ‘Only My Scriptwriting’ blog before I went to sleep last night. If I had done that, then it would have been separated from the one I’m doing now, but I decided not to do it that way. I decided it was best to do it this way.

Speaking of yesterday, I updated another forty-five scenes from Part One of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. It looks like forty-five a day is the maximum number of scenes I can update for this script. At least that’s the way it has been the last couple of days. There’s no reason why I can’t do the last ninety over the next days that I work.

Most of my problems with updating this script weren’t because of the ‘Buts’ and ‘Ands.’ I did have a lot of them that I had to combine into one sentence. It was both ‘But’ and ‘And’ that I had to combine, but it was mostly just one of them. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the only problem I needed to update. It’s a good thing that I did this update.

Also had a lot of problems with missing words, words that were misspelled, words that were missing letters but were still a word, capitalization, and of course, grammar. The capitalization was probably the worst yesterday. I didn’t capitalize a long of my sentences, and Grammarly didn’t catch them. Had to do that myself.

Grammarly is supposed to catch them and suggest a correction. It’s not just capitalization it’s supposed to catch. It is supposed to catch all of my grammar errors, but it hasn’t been doing that lately. I think I know why. They want me to become a Premium member again, and I can’t do that right now. All I can do is a free membership right now.

I thought about continuing to work on this script today too. Trying to get it finished as soon as possible so that I can start writing Part Two, but I choose not to do that. My Water Wars project isn’t the only thing I’m working on right now. I’m also working on my SpaceHorrors scriptwriting/novel/short story project. Especially, the novel part of it.

I’m also updating this novel scriptwriting Movie Introduction, and I’m almost ready to start writing the single paragraphs for the third Novel Outline for the October Prep challenge. I still have a little bit more to do with the single sentences for the first and second Novel Outlines before I can start on the third one.

When I started the update on my SpaceHorrors project, I thought that I would only be updating Part One of this scriptwriting Movie Introduction. It looks like I’m going to be updating Part Two too. The big question is will I update Part Two with my single sentences or will I start writing the single paragraphs for Part One first?

Overall, the last couple of days have been very busy for me. I have gotten a lot of writing done over the last two days. It may not look like I have, but I have. I just hope that I can continue writing like this. Unfortunately, I don’t think I will do that over the next few days.




© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064424-Could-Be-for-Both