*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064555-Update-on-My-Updating
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1064555 added February 20, 2024 at 11:39pm
Restrictions: None
Update on My Updating
Update on My Updating


Unfortunately, I haven’t had too much time to work on my SpaceHorrors scriptwriting/novel/short stories project. Don’t get me wrong. I have worked on it some, but not as much as I wanted it to be or thought it was going to be. That’s how busy of a day I have had today.

I knew my brother had something we needed to do this morning. That would be done by noon, and it was, but we had a few things we needed to get the rest of today too. As far as I knew, we didn’t have anything else that needed to be done today. I was wrong about that.

It wasn’t as bad as it reads above. What we needed to get done didn’t take all afternoon to do, but it did take most of it. As a result, I didn’t get as much written today on my updating as I thought that would. I only had a few hours instead of several hours.

With only a few hours, I did get a lot accomplished with this project. It just wasn’t as much as I should have gotten done. Except for updating the single sentences of Part One of this project, I didn’t get too far with Part Two. At least not the third Novel Outlines part of it.

After finishing updating the first Novel Outline for my October Prep Challenge, I started working on the scriptwriting part of Part Two. Unfortunately, I didn’t get far with that either. All I got done with Part Two was the Act Breakdown part of it.

The Act Breakdown was all I got done physically with this project, but it wasn’t all tough. I had to do a lot of erasing so that I could do the single sentences for my Story Outline and my Scene Outline for this Movie Introduction. The only things left of these outlines are the Character Name/storyline headings for these stories and scenes.

Tomorrow may be another today, but this one I already knew about. I knew that my brother and I had a lot that needed to get done tomorrow and that it would take most of the day to do it. If it didn’t take all day before we were done. As a result, tomorrow may be like today.

I’m hoping that tomorrow won’t be as bad as I think it will be. I don’t think I will have a lot of time to get any writing done on this project, but even a couple of hours is better than one. Of course, I would like it to be more than a few hours, but I don’t think that will happen.

I don’t know about Thursday, yet. As far as I know, my brother and I don’t have anything that needs to be done on Thursday. If that’s true, I may be able to get to the single paragraphs by the beginning of next week. I’m not going to count on that until it happens, though.






© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064555-Update-on-My-Updating