*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064716-Today-I-Start-Updating-Again
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1064716 added February 23, 2024 at 12:15am
Restrictions: None
Today, I Start Updating Again
Today, I Start Updating Again


For the last few days, these blog entries should have been in my ‘Only My Scriptwriting’ blog. After all, I have been updating my SpaceHorrors scriptwriting/novel/short stories project, but so far all I have been updating is the scriptwriting part of it. I haven’t gotten to the novel part of it yet.

I didn’t think about that until I was writing my blog entry for my ‘Other Than Scriptwriting’ blog yesterday. I’m not sure how I realized this error in blog entries. One second I was writing that blog entry, and the next I thought about which blog these updates belonged in. However, it happened, it did happen. That has been corrected now.

Today, I’m going back to work. That means I’m going to be working on my transcription from my scanned handwriting to my laptop for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. If I remember correctly, I still have the second half of my Part One script for this Movie Introduction to transcribe.

Transcribe or transcription isn’t the right word for this Part One. After all, I have finished writing the script for this part. I’m just updating it now. Mostly, what I’m doing is connecting the ‘Buts’ and ‘Ands’ to the previous sentences. That’s not all I’m doing, though. I’m also looking for any mistakes with this script.

It's kind of a good thing that I’m doing this update to the Part One script for my Water Wars project. By doing this, I have found a lot of missing words, misspelled words, capitalization, grammar errors, etc. It hasn’t been too bad with these errors, but there have been a lot of them.

Since I only have the second half of this script to update, that means I have ninety scenes left to update. If I continue to update like I did last Friday and Saturday, I will be updating forty-five per day. That’s all I need to finish updating this script. After all, forty-five plus forty-five equals ninety.

Will I get done with this update this Friday and Saturday? I think that I will. If I don’t, I will be very close to finishing it. Because of last Friday and Saturday, I think that I can do it, but I’m not going to count on anything until it happens. I have thought that way before.

Of course, I’m hoping that I will get the other ninety scenes updated this Friday and Saturday. If I do, I can start transcribing my scanned handwriting next Friday and Saturday. Only there won’t be any updating needed from now on. After all, I will be keeping my eyes out for anything that needs to be updated in the first Part.

I will probably do another update for my other scripts anyway. Not to look for ‘Buts’ and ‘Ands’ that need updating, but for all the other errors that I may have. Hopefully, there won’t be too many of them, but there will be some, and I want to find them before someone else does.







© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064716-Today-I-Start-Updating-Again