*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064770-Maybe-Part-Two-Today
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1064770 added February 24, 2024 at 2:49am
Restrictions: None
Maybe Part Two Today
Maybe Part Two Today


Yesterday was a very good day for updating my scanned handwriting of Part One of my Water Wars scriptwriting Movie Introduction. I got fifty-five single-sentence scenes updated yesterday at work. That doesn’t include the Establishing Shots that are part of this update. Four to six per Act, and there were two Acts yesterday.

What does that mean for the rest of this update? It means that I only have thirty-five more scenes and about four to six Establishing Shots to update. After yesterday, I should be able to finish this update about halfway through my shift today. If that’s true, I will start the transcription of Part Two of this Movie Introduction.

Last week I got forty-five single-sentence scenes updated on Friday and Saturday. I figured that is what I would be doing yesterday and today, but I did ten more yesterday. whether it’s halfway through my shift today or not, I will be starting Part Two Today.

Why did I get an extra ten single-sentence scenes updated yesterday at work? I don’t know the answer to that question. All I know is that when I started updating Part One yesterday, I couldn’t stop until I finished it. Of course, work got in the way of my updating a little bit.

The number of single-sentence scenes I got updated isn’t the only good news about yesterday, though. I didn’t have too much updating to do yesterday. At least not when it comes to the ‘Buts’ and ‘Ands’ I didn’t. Unfortunately, I did have some problems with the other aspects of this updating that I have been doing.

I had a lot of rewriting to do on this part of my updating. There were some other problems with missing words, misspellings, capitalization, and grammar, but I also had some with rewriting. Luckily, it wasn’t too bad, but some of it was. I’m kind of surprised I got so much updating done because of it. That’s how bad it was.

Hopefully, today will be as good or better than yesterday when it comes to my updating. The sooner I get that done, the sooner I can start transcribing my scanned handwriting to my laptop for Part Two. Only now there won’t be any updating that will need to be done on it.

I’m going to be more watchful with Part Two and beyond so that I won’t need to do anymore updating. I still may decide to do it to be sure I didn’t make any errors besides ‘Buts’ and ‘Ands,’ but it won’t be because of any ‘Buts’ and ‘Ands’ if I do an update after I finish Part Two.





© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064770-Maybe-Part-Two-Today