*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064878-Dance-For-The-Hell-Of-It
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(119)
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1399999
My primary Writing.com blog.
#1064878 added February 25, 2024 at 6:21pm
Restrictions: None
Dance For The Hell Of It
"The Soundtrack of Your Life | Day 14
"Dance For The Hell Of It" by LOVA


This is one of the songs that I listened to the most last year. Like "Over Yourself from last year's activity, this song is a feel-good, get-up-and-move song that I found myself listening to a lot on repeat when I needed to be productive on a particular task and I just needed some background music to keep my productivity up. Fun fact: LOVA is actually Swedish-born and based artist who started singing and writing songs at age seven. By her teenage years she was releasing music online.

I haven't heard any of her other songs at this point, but I'm curious if she'll be able to make the transition to mainstream popularity. This song is great and pop synth is definitely a popular genre right now, but it seems like a lot of artists in this space end up being one hit wonders before settling into a steady, if much smaller following of dedicated fans. I'm definitely excited to hear more of her music.




© Copyright 2024 Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk (UN: jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064878-Dance-For-The-Hell-Of-It