*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064932-Insensitive-Jann-Arden
Rated: ASR · Book · Music · #2313405
A book to contain all my entries for The Soundtrack of Your Life. Come enjoy listen.
#1064932 added February 29, 2024 at 7:25pm
Restrictions: None
Insensitive Jann Arden
*Music2* How do you cool your lips,
after a summer's kiss?
How do you rid the sweat,
after the body bliss? *Music2*

Lyrics



*Rose*
Artist: Jann Arden *CountryCA*
Album: Living Under June(1994)
Genre: Pop/Folk/Rock
Awards: Juno Award for Single of the Year(1996)
and 3 more'


Jann is very active and has books, and shows. Very funny and that humor she has as helped me so much over the years, I really don't know what I'd do had it been different and not knowing this artist. She has had hard experiences too, and the humor she has and the sharing she's being doing caring for her mom, she's an incredible person. She got a lot of critics when she began singing about her weight and her mole, and it something she struggled with for a long time. I enjoy her singing, and her books are fantastic and her current show "Jann" is hilarious.



I like the song, have the vinyl. I've listened to Jann Arden since I last was a member here, and this is somewhat sad, but her most popular. She still tours, and the other activities like I've said are just too funny. I have a few books, and two of Rick Mericer books, he's funny too. Ever need a laugh, I'm game. "It's a culture fog."
© Copyright 2024 StaiNed-House Targaryen (UN: staine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StaiNed-House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1064932-Insensitive-Jann-Arden