*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065247-Im-A-Star
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(119)
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1399999
My primary Writing.com blog.
#1065247 added February 29, 2024 at 12:58pm
Restrictions: None
I'm A Star
"The Soundtrack of Your Life | Day 22
"I'm A Star (Dance Version)" by Devin Lewis feat. Solea Pfeiffer


The first time I'd ever heard Solea Pfeiffer's name was when she played the role of Eliza Hamilton in the U.S. Tour of the Broadway musical Hamilton. We managed to get tickets to one of the Los Angeles shows and, in preparation, had been listening to the Broadway cast recording (where the role was most notably performed by the phenomenal Phillipa Soo), and I remember thinking how impressed I was by the fact that she was almost as good. Some of the traveling cast weren't anywhere close to the magic of the most notable performers, but Solea was amazing.

This is also my second blog post of this year's "The Soundtrack of Your Life where I'm featuring someone that made an appearance in Hadestown, a musical that I really, really want to see. I previously mentioned in "Whisper that Betty Who played the role of Persephone in some Broadway productions of the musical, and Solea Pfeiffer did the same with the role of Eurydice. I would pay so much money to see a Broadway musical with both of those artists in it. *Dollar*

I really like this song as a productivity listen, when I need something up-tempo to keep focused and plugging along on a task.




© Copyright 2024 Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk (UN: jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jaeff | KBtW of the Free Folk has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065247-Im-A-Star