*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065294-Seventy-Nine-Total
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1065294 added February 29, 2024 at 11:06pm
Restrictions: None
Seventy-Nine Total
Seventy-Nine Total


All I needed to do today was write the single sentences for Act Four and the Tag Act for Part Two of my SpaceHorrors scriptwriting/novel/short story project. That’s a total of fifty-five single sentences each: thirty-five for Act Four and Twenty for the Tag Act.

At first, I didn’t think I was going to finish the fifty-five single sentences to finish the single sentence Scene Outline and Part Two of this project. Why didn’t I think that? It was because of what my brother and I needed to get done today. That’s why.

Once again, I was wrong. My brother and I did have a few things that we needed to get done today. Luckily, it didn’t take us too long to do them, but it did take us a couple of hours before we were done with them. As a result, I didn’t have as long to work on this project as I thought I would.

I needed those two hours. At least I thought that I did. After all, I didn’t think I was going to get finished with Act Four. Let alone get the Tag Act finished today too. It was a slow start in writing the single sentences for Act Four. Luckily, it got faster.

After a slow start, it didn’t take me too long to finish writing Act Four. It still took me a long time to finish it, but not as long as I thought it was going to take. I only had about an hour to finish the Tag Act, and I didn’t think that I was going to be able to do it.

When I finished with Act Four, I started the single sentences for the Tag Act for my Part Two Scene Outline. It didn’t take me as long as I thought to finish this Act too. After taking so long with Act Four, I thought it was going to take longer than it did for the Tag Act.

Of course, there are only twenty scenes in the Tag Act and thirty-five in Act Four. So, it should have taken as long as it did for Act Four. That’s only fifteen scenes different. It should have taken me about double the time than it did, but luckily, it didn’t.

I did have a little bit of trouble getting started with Act Four. Between what my brother and I had to do today and my slow start with Act Four, I can understand why it didn’t take as long as it thought to finish the Tag Act and the Scene Outline for this Part of my Movie Introduction.

Unfortunately, it took me almost the whole rest of my day to finish writing this single-sentence Scene Outline. I didn’t have too much time to start writing the Part Three Scene Outline for this project, but I did have a little bit of time to start working on this Scene Outline too.

How much of the Part Three Scene Outline did I get done today? I got twenty-four more single sentences written for this Part. The first four single sentences for each Act aka the first four storylines for these Acts. From those storylines, I will finish writing this Scene Outline.





© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065294-Seventy-Nine-Total