*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065204-What-a-Few-Extra-Hours-Does
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1065204 added February 28, 2024 at 11:21pm
Restrictions: None
What a Few Extra Hours Does
What a Few Extra Hours Does


Despite how I have been feeling all day today, I did very well on the scene Outline of the scriptwriting part of my SpaceHorrors scriptwriting/novel/short stories project. I got seventy more single sentences written for Part Two of this project. That only leaves fifty-five more single sentences before I finish Part Two.

I will start working on Part Three of this project as soon as I finish Part Two. Unfortunately, this isn’t going as planned. After all, I wanted to get all three of these Parts finished before I went back to work on Friday. I’ll be lucky if I get Part Two done before then. I should be able to get Part Two done by then, though.

How did I get so many single sentences done today? That’s a very good question. The answer to it is I don’t know. With only about four hours of sleep last night, I shouldn’t have felt like writing. Let alone writing seventy single sentences. That’s what I ended up doing, though.

A couple of extra hours of writing time has helped me a lot. Just like yesterday, I thought that I would be lucky if I got a couple of hours to work on this project today, but I was wrong. What my brother and I had to do today didn’t take as long as I thought it would take.

As a result, I had a couple more hours to work on this Part Two single-sentence Scene Outline. Of course, if I had gotten six to eight hours of sleep last night, I would have probably gotten another thirty-five to fifty-five more single sentences written on this project, but I didn’t get that much sleep. I was lucky if I got four hours.

I have been feeling weak and tired all day today. Usually, that means I either have a cold or the flu, or I’m fighting one off. That’s not the way it is today. It was the lack of sleep that made me feel this way. Despite the lack of sleep, I haven’t been feeling all that well today, but it wasn’t because of a cold or the flu.

Will I get the other fifty-five single sentences that I need to finish writing Part Two of this project? I should be able to do it. Especially, if I can get about eight hours of sleep or more tonight. That shouldn’t be a problem, though. Not with the way I’m feeling right now.

Staying awake to write this blog entry hasn’t been easy because of the way I’m feeling, but I’m doing it. After all, I don’t want to miss another blogging day. That is what would happen if I didn’t write this blog entry. I’m not going to let that happen if I can help it.

Of course, when it comes to getting these fifty-five single sentences written tomorrow depends on what my brother and I need to do tomorrow. As far as I know, we don’t have anything to do, but I’m probably wrong about that. It wouldn’t be the first time I was wrong about it, and unfortunately, it won’t be the last time either.

If I have about as many hours to work on this project tomorrow as I did today, I shouldn’t have any problems getting Part Two done tomorrow. The big question is how much of Part Three will I be able to get done tomorrow? I’m hoping to get the Teaser Act done tomorrow on Part Three, but I’m not going to count on anything until it happens.










© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065204-What-a-Few-Extra-Hours-Does