*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065314
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #2313422
My book for Alice In Wonderland Going Down The Rabbit Hole Again.
#1065314 added March 1, 2024 at 11:12am
Restrictions: None
B. The Pool Of Tears 2. Drowning In Tears
B. The Pool Of Tears 2. Drowning in Tears- Create a Blog entry telling about the saddest event of your life.

I wasn't sure which one to choose but I will go with my bowel obstruction surgery. I kept telling the Doctor I was constipated and I didn't feel right. The Doctor checked me over and said I was fine. Just take MOM. I kept having problems, so I saw the Nurse Practitioner and she had me get a CT Scan. I had a bowel obstruction and had a hernia that weas wrapped around my bowels. I was scheduled for surgery. I was out shopping and got nauseated. I had just seen the Doctor and he said I was getting surgery in 2 weeks and just deal with it. I had to see the Nurse Practitioner again. She gave me a shot for nausea. I felt better and the next morning I was throwing up Fecal contents. It was awful. I went to the ER and they were going to give me another CT Scan. I told my family I would see them later and I woke up six days later! I had a bowel obstruction surgery. They told me I almost died and the surgery was intense . I was on a breathing tube because the pain would have been too much for me to handle. I had to learn to walk again and I talked like Mickey Mouse for a day or two. I did breathing exercises and the one Nurse told me if I didn't get the breathing thing right, I would be back on the breathing tube. I needed to use my walker and not whine about not feeling well. She was mean to me all way around so my husband reported her and she was assigned to another floor. I didn't feel well. I stress out so easily and this bowel obstruction, I didn't even feel alive. I couldn't walk or eat. I slowly made progress. I was able to use my walker and walk the length of the hallway.

Princess Kate was having her baby the same day I had my surgery and I asked the one Nurse what Princess Kate had. A boy or a girl. She said where have you been? She had a boy. I said I was in a coma. Like seriously, it was my fault?

I went to a Rehab Center for 2 weeks and used my walker and made progress so they sent me home. I had in house Therapists. They were nice. I learned to walk without my walker. I was on a wound vac. The wound vac would whistle and I had to have a Nurse come out and fix it. I was wearing bandages. I thought I would never get better. I had 12 weeks off from work and I had to hurry to get off the wound vac so I go back to work. I got off the wound vac but still wore bandages for another month. I went back to work. I was tired and I slowly recovered. It took a toll on me. I have IBS. After having knee replacement now, I have issues recovering. I had to use my walker. The bowel surgery was ten years ago but it was a nightmare. Being in pain, learning to walk and being tired. I survived. I thank God everyday for this. I hope to recover completely from my knee surgery now. I hope I can do an Irish Jig and be healthy. I hope no one else ever gets a bowel obstruction. It was a rough road for me. Do I dare say, having a bowel obstruction was crappy?
615 Words
Alice in Wonderland and friends Poser by best friend Angel.

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065314