*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065512-Second-Blog-of-the-Day
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1065512 added March 3, 2024 at 11:17pm
Restrictions: None
Second Blog of the Day
Second Blog of the Day


Earlier today, I wrote one of my blogs for today. This is my second one. The first one was for yesterday and my Water Wars scriptwriting project, but this one is for this afternoon and evening for the scriptwriting part of my SpaceHorrors scriptwriting/novel/short stories project.

Unfortunately, I could have included both of these together like I have been doing. After all, I don’t have too much to write about with this blog entry either. The reason why I did it separately is because I thought one was going to be too much. It looks like I was wrong about that.

After all, I only got fifty-five single sentences written for Part Three of my Scene Outline for this project: twenty for the Teaser Act and thirty-five for Act One. It should have been at least thirty-five more, but I didn’t have as much time as I wanted today.

Today wasn’t a typical Sunday. Most Sundays I get to relax. That usually means I can get a lot of my writing done on Sunday. That’s not what it was today, though. What is the usual reason why I don’t get more writing done? That is right, it’s because of what my brother and I needed to do.

My brother and I didn’t have a lot that we needed to do today, but it did take us about two hours to do it. As a result, I lost a couple of hours that I should have been using for my writing. That’s why I wrote above I should have at least thirty-five more single sentences today.

Hopefully, I can do better tomorrow, but I don’t think that will happen for a couple of reasons. One reason is I don’t get too much writing done on Mondays. My brother and I have too much that needs to be done. If I’m lucky, I may have about two hours to get any writing done.

The second reason is because it’s the beginning of a new month. That means I will have at least one Short Story to write this month. As of late this morning, the new prompt hadn’t come out yet, but it may have by now. They usually have the next prompt by the third day of the month.

If there is a new prompt, I will be starting to work on that Short Story. That means I won’t be working on my SpaceHorrors project for the next few days. Maybe the next week or two depending on the prompt. I don’t want to give up this project, but the WDC Short Story comes first.









© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065512-Second-Blog-of-the-Day