*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065836-Cant-Remember-Where-I-Left-Off
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1065836 added March 8, 2024 at 12:21am
Restrictions: None
Can't Remember Where I Left Off
Can’t Remember
Where I Left Off


It has been five days since I did any transcribing on my Water Wars scriptwriting project, and I can’t remember where I left off with it. I have been writing like this for several months now. Even a few weeks that I didn’t go to work because of my car problems, and I think this is the first time I can’t remember where I left off.

I can understand if it has been a week or two since I last worked on these transcription scans, but not when it’s only a few days from the last time I did it. Why can’t I remember? That I don’t know. I should remember where I left off, but I can’t, and I don’t know why. Why can’t I remember? That’s what I want to know.

All I can remember is that I’m in Part Two of the Movie Introduction for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. I think I’m in the middle of Act One of this project. If that’s true, then my remembering isn’t as bad as I thought it was. Of course, I have thought it was something like that before. Only to find out I was wrong about it.

It could be Act Two that I’m in the middle of instead of Act One. That could be what I’m not remembering. I hope that it is Act Two. If it is, I may be able to get the transcribing of this Part done within the next week or two. The sooner I get these transcriptions done the better. At least I think that it is.

If I remember correctly, I got twenty scenes transcribed on Friday and eighteen scenes on Saturday. That includes several Establishing Shots per day. I can’t remember how many Establishing Shots there were, but I think it was about two to four each day. Another reason why I may be in the middle of Act One instead of Act Two.

After all, my Teaser Act contains twenty numeric scenes and at least two Establishing Shots. There are a few more Establishing Shots in this two-part Movie Introduction than there will be for my episode scripts. My Act One has thirty-five numeric scenes in it, and I think I started with the first one on Saturday.

Come to think about it, it may have been twenty for each day last Friday and Saturday. The reason why I’m thinking that now is because I know I had a couple of Establishing Shots on Saturday too. If I did eighteen numeric scenes, and I think I did, on Saturday, then that would mean that I did do twenty scenes total for Friday and Saturday.

If I did do twenty scenes on Friday and Saturday of last week, I hope that’s how many I get this week too. Of course, I hope that I can get a few more transcribed on both days, but I’m not going to count on that until it happens. I will be happy if I can get fifteen to twenty scenes transcribed over the next couple of days.




© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065836-Cant-Remember-Where-I-Left-Off