*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065634
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #2313422
My book for Alice In Wonderland Going Down The Rabbit Hole Again.
#1065634 added March 5, 2024 at 5:17pm
Restrictions: None
C. Looking Glass Insects 2. Strange Creatures
C. Looking Glass Insects 2. Strange new Creatures

2. Strange New Creatures-You're a scientist discovering new species that includes...Create at least five new creatures, giving details including description, mode of movement, what they eat, reproduction, etc.

1. Xalerotam. A green, blue and red lizard, creature with a bird head and lizard body. He has a small powder puff tail. He eats bugs of every kind. He is female and male both. This creature lays eggs. He will chase humans and bite you with his three teeth. He isn't poisonous. He doesn't walk. He runs from place to place. This creature lives in the ground in the cave and doesn't wander far from his home. He does like to play in the water. He has a runny nose all the time and don't touch his snot. Your hand will stay sticky for a month. This creature is skinny and eight inches long.

2. Starmbisew. A small black, tan and yellow raccoon type creature. His face looks like a raccoon. His body is snake like. He slithers. This creature gives birth to their young. They have six and always eat two of them. They hide from humans. They live in ponds and where ever there is water. Their diet consists of worms. They don't bite. They hide from humans. They have been known to eat fish. This creature is weighs ten pounds and swims He is four inches long.

3. Ayemtal. This creature is black and weighs 20 pounds. He looks like a small lion and has an eagle's face. He makes loud noises and this means this creature is ready to attack. This creature lives in a tree. It will eat anything but likes snakes best. They will attack humans and try to kill them. They hide out in bushes and lay eggs.

4. Bimnise. These creatures are the size of raccoons and are brown with blue stripes. Their faces look like a cat, they have a body like a possum. Quite friendly and will let humans pet them. They give birth to their young. They go in the lake and get fish. They are good swimmers. They also eat snake eggs and chicken eggs. They live in the woods.

5. Tibofent. This animal looks like a fox and is orange and lavender. They weigh 24 pounds and chase animals and humans. They have ears that are oink and hidden. They have a small horn on their butt. that a They eat possums, birds and other creatures eggs. They live in caves. They hiss. They howl at the moon. They give birth to their young.

So, how do you like these guys?


© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065634