*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065755
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#1065755 added March 6, 2024 at 10:52pm
Restrictions: None
Patience and Time
Prompt: The two most powerful warriors are peace and time. Leo Tolstoy War and Peace Write about this in your Blog entry today.

Peace. We need a peaceful world and no fighting. Too bad everyone can't get along. The war in the Middle East and Ukraine has to end. Listen up, Putin.

Patience. The world and people don't have patience. Myself included. We need to be slow to anger. We need to treat other with respect and love.

Peace and patience. Everyone believe in God and pray. We wouldn't have war and we would all be happier. Leo Tolstoy is right about this quote. War and Peace is a long novel and sad. It is about war. The Royals are at war among themselves . Our political system. We are in trouble. Patience and peace are our warriors against the world problems and life's problems.
Princess, dragons and castle Poser.

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065755