*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065797-Chapter-3
by T
Rated: 18+ · Book · Erotica · #2315598
A broke college girl takes an unexpected offer that changes her life in more ways than one
#1065797 added March 8, 2024 at 1:38pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 3
September 5, 2024
$764
142.5 lbs

Every day started to get easier. The routine set in more and more. Eat, go to class, eat, go to class, eat, go to dorm, probably eat more.

You didn’t notice too many changes. Your belly a little softer (except for the constant food baby), arms a little bigger, but the big one was the face. You looked a bit puffier and your cheeks fuller. It wasn’t super obvious, but you could definitely tell. And so did Sasha last night when she called you a cabbage patch kid.

You went to the cafeteria after your first class and noticed the biggest change of all. Your legs were screaming to get out of those pants. Before coming to school, they fit perfectly and had for over a year. Although, all this meant was progress was being made, and she could always get a new fancy pair after getting paid.

Sadie gets in line to get a burger, then remembers what V said, ’you can always make it better.’ She walks over to the dessert table after, replacing the buns with 2 doughnuts like before. Looking at all the options, you think you could go even bigger. Three scoops of iced cream, a handful of sprinkles, and chocolate sauce drizzled all over.

Sitting down at an empty table, you grab the burger and take a big bite. Chocolate sauce and sprinkles all over your face already, you look over to see a group of girls snickering and seemed to be laughing at you.

The embarrassment was unreal, and all you could think to do was clean your face off and walk out. You knew how crazy you looked trying to eat that abomination, but it felt so normalized in the clique you were in.

Walking down the street, you realized you’re actually hungry for the first time in a while. Maybe your body was getting used to the increased calorie intake. And maybe just getting a burger at Chester’s would fill you up.

Walking in the door, Sadie sees 2 of the girls from Cams room that she hasn’t talked to much. The one was Olivia, the 600 lb girl who needs a wheelchair to get around. The other was Kimmy, a short,(probably 5’2”) girl with a huge, round gut. Olivia looked like a mess, breathing heavy, no neck, and arms so puffy you could sleep on them. It seemed like she would collapse the chair with a few more bites, fat bulging out of the openings of the bars. Kimmy was chubby all over her body, but her gut took in most of the cellulite it seemed. Her gut spilling out under her tank top a bit, she slowly stood up to get more food when she saw you ordering.

“Hey Sadie,” Kimmy said. “ come sit with us when you get your food. We gotta make sure we get our calories today, weigh ins are tomorrow at 8 AM.”

You just remembered that was tomorrow, and that it was time for a big payday. Going hard on eating all day can easily get you a couple extra grand. Knowing that, you went all in. Sadie got a Heart Attack burger, large loaded fries, and a large chocolate milkshake.

Sitting down, the two others are already gorging themselves. Lips smacking, chairs creaking, and sauce dripping all over them. You looked at your burger in disbelief, at what seemed like 10 strips of fatty bacon and 3 eggs on top. Holding back the intimidation, you pick up the top bun and slap the fry basket on top. “That’s the spirit!” said Kimmy, chewed up food falling out of her mouth.

After about 10 minutes, you finish the burger. Sweaty, sick, and feeling like you might puke, the other two look completely entranced.

You started to reflect on what happened earlier at the cafeteria. Kimmy noticed you looked sad and asked what was wrong, which you told her to really get it off your chest.

“Hahaha, I remember when I cared what people thought of me,” said Kimmy. “In this business, you can’t think like that. Just remember how much you’re making compared to most college students. Some people think getting into college is a golden ticket for a good job, but you already got the best one!”

Kimmy got a slight smirk on her face. “Here, watch this. I’ll show you how much I don’t give a shit now.”

Kimmy lifted her shirt, pulling her belly up a bit before stepping back down onto her thighs. After taking it off completely, she stood up; letting her belly sag a bit below the belt. “I’m fat and I’m proud!” she yelled repeatedly.

You were probably more embarrassed now since you were sitting with her, but also happy in a weird way. Another new friend that seemed to have your back. You grew a smile without even trying, while everyone in the restaurant was looking in confusion and disgust.

Olivia just kept eating through it all. She didn’t seem like much of a talker. Anytime you saw her she was shoving something in her mouth.

After a huge bite of a deep fried hot dog, you heard a loud snap. Olivia went toppling over and slammed into the ground. Sadie and Kimmy tried to help her up, but Olivia wouldn’t budge. It ended up taking 3 more guys to come over just to get her into a chair, which immediately after was already creaking.

“I’m so sorry that happened, is there any way to get you a new wheelchair so quickly?” said Sadie.

“Dont worry,” said Olivia. “Cam will send someone out with one quickly, this just gives me an excuse to eat longer.”

That statement possessed you to look at the clock, and realize you only had 10 minutes before class. Sadie grabbed her milkshake and made her way to the science hall, sipping on it along the way.

Sadie sat down at one of the tables in the back, noticing Jake sitting next to her. You talked for a couple minutes before class started, reminiscing about high school and what others were doing with their lives.

You look down at your shirt after a couple minutes of lecture and notice it’s covered in grease and condiments. Your belly was also grinding over your jeans a bit, looking like a lesser version of Sasha in her old clothing sizes. You try to adjust your pants a bit, and out of nowhere your pant button shoots off. It ended up hitting someone in the back of the head, but you kept cool and avoided blame.

You leave class quickly, untucking your shirt and hiding the button hole. Feeling a buzz in your pocket, you see that Sasha just texted you.

“Come over now, I have something awesome to show you!”

Since it was your last class of the day and were caught up on homework, you made a b-line there.

Sadie saw Sasha standing outside, wearing a crop top and sweat pants half way up her belly. It seemed like it was getting a little bigger by the day, but her butt and thighs had chunked up in the last couple weeks.

Sasha saw you and smiled, “Come inside, Cam just got me something that’s gunna completely change the game!”

Walking in her room, you see a deep fryer where her computer desk used to be. “I use my computer in bed, so this seemed like a better use of space,” said Sasha.

She proceeded to grab a Twinkie and roll it up in some thick batter before lowering it into the oily pool. After a minute or so, she pulls it out and starts shaking a pile of powdered sugar and a heavy drizzle of chocolate sauce on it. “It’s basically a fair in here every day from now on! Here, I already had a few. You try one.”

Putting the pastry in your mouth, it starts to water. This was amazing, one of the best desserts you’ve ever had. After eating it in a few bites, you notice Sasha put a couple more in; notably before asking if you wanted another.

After gulping down a couple more, you both look through the fridge and pantry to see what else you could fry up. You throw in leftovers, cookies, burritos, and even made a cake to lather in batter and devour after. Half way through, Sasha pulls her pants down to her waist. Her belly flopped out, looking bigger than when you met a couple weeks ago. She also gained a nice pair of love handles, popping out over the waistband.

After smoking a couple bowls and watching some tv, you hear a knock at the door. Sasha opened it, showing a girl holding a box of cupcakes. Her name was Regan, and one of the girls on the same journey as you. Her body was pretty bulky, pretty evenly fat in all aspects other than her ass and boobs. She wore a t-shirt that seemed stretched out and some kakis that were at their limit, constricting the body around her waist.

After talking for a bit, you found out Regan was actually a power lifter who also had a scholarship. That made you think about how basketball was starting up in a few weeks, and how behind on conditioning you would be. But that was still weeks away, and the thought of payday clouded your mind.

After eating and smoking for hours, Sadie and Sasha passed out on the couch before Regan left a little after. Sadie opened her eyes and looked at her phone. It was already 7:40, almost time for the weigh ins. You sat up and looked down at your stuffed stomach covering broken jeans you still had on. Looking over at Sasha, you see her belly smushing into the couch; still powder and chocolate all over her face.

You wake up Sasha and head over to the room. When you arrive, you see all the girls either sitting or waiting to get weighed. There was a chart on the wall where everyone put their weight to see how progress was. You looked over the names and weights:

Olivia: 657.9 lbs
V: 467.6 lbs
Regan: 324.7 lbs
Emily: 273.2 lbs
Kimmy: 267.4 lbs

Sasha got on the scale next. After a couple seconds, it read 179 lbs. You could see she was happy, almost at the goal to get that bonus. Her belly bouncing a bit with each step.

Stepping on the scale next, you were excited to see your progress. The number came up.

146.3

You were in awe. Never weighing that much in your life, you didn’t think it would be possible to get that heavy in less than a month. You put your name and weight on the chart, and after a couple minutes, you saw the notification. 22k was more than your mom had made in the last year.

Finally, you felt true relief in a while.
© Copyright 2024 T (UN: silvertop69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1065797-Chapter-3