*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1066308-Chapter-4
by T
Rated: 18+ · Book · Erotica · #2315598
A broke college girl takes an unexpected offer that changes her life in more ways than one
#1066308 added April 2, 2024 at 10:23pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 4
September 21, 2024
$31,673
160.4

Waking up with a massive headache, Sadie checked her phone to see it was 1pm. You went to some parties last night with Sasha, Emily, and Kimmy. All you remember was drinking your 7th beer and being handed a bottle of vodka.

Sitting up, you notice you’re still in the same clothes; Designer crop top and jean shorts. You notice your belly protrude out as you sit up, remembering you had a 1k belt on last night and pants that actually fit.

Looking in the mirror, you really take it all in. There was still sauce and grease all over your face and clothes. Relaxing, your new belly flops out in front of you. Going from a flat stomach your whole life to a fat gut was sure a big change, seeing some stretch marks and her belly button disappearing. Your thighs were bulging out of the bottom of your pants, and sticking out your arms showed your arms getting flabbier.

After getting a shower and getting dressed, you get a call from Cam to meet some new recruits. You walk over in your new jeans that we’re already getting tight and a sweater. It was a sweater your grandma knitted that was super oversized, but was starting to fit better by the day.

Walking into Cams room, you see everyone sitting in the living room area, along with 3 new girls. The first was a slim girl with raggedy clothes on names Mandy. She seemed really poor and honestly hungry. The second was a chubby girl named Molly who seemed like your age. She said she wasn’t worried about her weight and that her boyfriend liked when she gained anyway. The third came out of left field though. She was your professor, Dr. Greenwald; but she said to just call her Amy out of class. She said she needed the money to afford her house after her husband left.

You spoke with Amy more than anyone else, finding out she was 43 and seemed to be having a mid life crisis. She seemed to be a pretty in shape person, but said she gained a few pounds since the divorce. You could tell she had a slight belly, so she must have been in great shape before.

“Hey, if you guys ever want to come to my house for dinner, you’re more than welcome!” said Amy. “I get kinda lonely, and could probably use some help gaining.”

You agreed and went with Sadie later that night. Riding in Sasha’s car made you think that you could afford a car now, but wanted to save and get a real nice one. Arriving, Sasha pulls out a few boxes from the trunk. “Just a little starter pack for Amy,” she said. She had a deep fryer, a box of high calorie supplement drinks, and a huge box of snack cakes and pastries.

After knocking, Amy answers fairly quickly. “Hey guys! Perfect timing, the pasta and garlic bread are almost ready,” she said.

Walking into the dining room, you see 3 plates set with pasta and 2 slices of garlic bread each. You sat down and started eating with the others.

Without noticing, you see an empty plate in front of you after about 3 minutes, matching Sadie’s. Amy was only about half way through and was looking full, while you two were almost hungrier than when you got there.

Amy looks at your plates. “Jeez, I didn’t know you guys could eat like that. I might have underestimated how hard this would be…”

Sasha grows a slight smirk on her face. “I think I have something that can help, Sasha said. She pulled out her bowl and a baggie of weed. Amy was hesitant at first, but after remembering she doesn’t get drug tested, she tried it.

You 3 go in the living room and smoke a couple bowls, passing it back and forth. 20 minutes later, Amy looked completely glazed. You asked if she was hungry now, which was met with an aggressive head nod.

Sadie went into the kitchen and set up the deep fryer, thinking about her current situation. She was really at her professors house, smoking weed and about to gorge some sweets. This was something you never imagined would happen, but getting fat was also pretty high on the list as well.

You got it ready and threw a few cakes in, attracting the attention of the other girls. After Amy bit into the pastry, her eyes lit up. She gobbled down the rest of it in seconds, sucking off each finger covered in cream afterwards.

You stayed up for hours, eating pastries, smoking, and watching cartoons. After a bit, Sasha started making other food around the kitchen. Making iced cream sandwiches with the fried cakes, grilling huge steaks and drenching them in sauce, and even squirting a mayo bottle straight into Amy’s mouth.

You were having a great night, and found yourself finishing off the mayo bottle next to Amy at 2 AM.

Out of nowhere, you hear a scream from the bathroom. You run over to see Sasha smiling while standing on a scale.

I finally did it,” she said. “I finally hit 200 lbs! I’m gunna get my bonus tomorrow no doubt!” Sasha was jumping for joy. Her tank top rode up with every jump, exposing her bouncing belly more with each leap. You noticed her boobs getting bigger every day since you met, and her thighs and ass going from slim thick to fat and giggly.

You got curious and asked Amy if she had measuring tape to get everyone’s measurements. You did yourself first, ending up with a 34 inch waist and 42 inch hips. Next was Sasha, who comes out to 40 inch waist and 48 inch hips. Last was Amy, who came out to 30 inch waist and 36 inch hips. She took her shirt off, showing her small belly and good figure for being her age; although puffed out a bit from feasting all night.

By 4AM, Sasha was passed out on the couch while Sadie and Amy were smoking and watching tv. You had never smoked this much in one night, but it seemed like Amy wanted another every 20 minutes. You looked at your emails in boredom when your whole body flushed white.

There was an email from your team that said there was a strike against you for missing the first practice and that the next was tomorrow at 9 am.

You panicked, forgetting all about practice and had no time to get in shape anymore. You’d been gorging yourself with sugar and fat for weeks while the other girls were running and training.

Quickly going to sleep, you wake up at 8am off 4 hours of sleep and go to the gym. When there, you see all the other girls getting ready and changing. You were a bit self conscious, seeing everyone’s tomes and skinny body. But after taking your sweatshirt off, the whole room seemed to gaze at your belly flopping out.

Getting changed as quickly as possible, you look in the mirror afterwards. You almost looked like a whole new person from when you tried it on during summer. Shirt tucked in and pants at belly button level, you couldn’t help but notice your stomach protrude out in front of you.

When upstairs, everyone lined up and started warming up. You started with a light jog around the gym. It was easy at first, but after a couple laps you felt breathing get harder. By the time the 10 laps were done, you were gasping for air while everyone else was fine.

After doing drills for an hour or so, it was time for lunch. You thought you were gunna puke, but the thought of food kept you going. Grabbing a meal from one of the lunch lady’s, you see it’s a grilled chicken breast, broccoli, and corn. You sat down and ate the whole plate in minutes. At this rate your weight was gunna go back down by next Friday.

Going back to the gym, all you can think is how much you dread running again. You were also starving due to your new usual caloric intake.

As you put your phone back in the locker, you see a text from Cam. It says,”You don’t have to do this. If you can do me a favor, I’ll just pay for the rest of your college.” In complete shock, all you can text back is, “What’s the favor?”

Cam texts back quickly and says, “I need you to recruit a new girl and a guy, if you can do this it’s paid for. And come back to me if you want another incentive.”

It was a no brainer, you took your jersey and pants off to get dressed and out of there. Who cares about dumb old basketball when you can get big bucks doing something way easier.

But while changing, you take a good look at your body. 30 pounds in one month? That was unheard of. And the changes your body was going through seemed too drastic to happen with no side effects.

Focusing on the mission, you head to the library to find suitable candidates. You go over to the computer desks to scope out the area. Looking towards the end, you see a blond haired guy sitting at a seat. He was pretty stalky, but seemed like his shirt was a bit tight; showing slight man boobs and belly.

You walked up and introduced yourself, learning his name was Kyle. You thought asking outright was not the best idea, so you worked into it. “Hey, I was just wondering what size shirt that is,” you said. He looked at you slightly confused. “Oh this one, it’s a medium. But now I’m starting to think I’m more of a large at this point. Drinking and a big meal plan haven’t been helping keep the pounds off.”

“What if I told you, you could make money doing just that,” you said. His interest was peaked. But after explaining everything, he was interested. You gave Kyle Cams number and told him to meet him later that night.

One down, one to go. This seemed easier than you thought, but finding another girl might be a challenge.

Walking into the cafeteria, you see V and Emily at their usual table. They both looked bigger every day, but didn’t seem to notice themselves. V was starting to make the chair squeak with every movement, and Emily didn’t notice her old shirt didn’t fit anymore.

Emily said hi while getting up to get more food, while V just sat there and shoved more food into her mouth before swallowing the last bite. Seeing Emily walk away was alarming, with her shirt riding up with every step. Even after pulling it down, her belly still puffed out under the shirt, and the cycle continued.

While shoving a couple pieces of stacked pizza into your mouth, you see a girl sitting alone. She was skinny and looked like kind of a geek, with her dragon shirt and circle frame glasses. You walk up and invite her to eat with you.

After a couple minutes of meeting her and her meeting you all, you learn her name is Casey. She seemed uncomfortable watching 3 girls eat like they never will again, but didn’t seem to have many friends in the first place.

You lead up to telling her about your group, and made it seem very enticing. But even after explaining how much money it brings in, she refused and seemed put off by the whole idea.

Casey left but got your number before leaving. You get up with the other two and walk out. You walk down the sidewalk for a couple minutes before V started complaining about her knees hurting. She said it starts happening sooner every day. It didn’t help much looking at them though, as the fat was starting to consume her knee and made it looked pushed in.

After getting to your room, you lay on your bed and put your hand on your belly. It was crazy what only a month did to your perfect figure. Normal people couldn’t gain this much if they tried, but it seemed like everyone in your group did so easily.

Seeing a t-shirt your mom got you during summer, you figure you might as well try it on. Sliding it down your body, you notice the bottom of your shirt make it to your belly button. Letting go, the shirt pushed your belly in at the seam and let the bottom half sag in front of you.

After looking in the mirror for a few seconds, you start to tear up a bit. Your body looked so sloppy compared to before that you knew there was no going back. You were a fat girl now.

But those feelings passed quickly after realizing you were still hungry. You throw a few pastry cakes in the deep fryer and eat the other half of last nights pizza as a snack.

Suddenly, you get a text as you pull the sweets out of the fryer. It’s Casey, saying nothing but, “I’m in.”
© Copyright 2024 T (UN: silvertop69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1066308-Chapter-4