*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1066177
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1066177 added March 15, 2024 at 3:08pm
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies! - Shaitaan
It was March 2nd, 2024, and you have just gotten the grave news about your sister and her messed up leg. She tried to schedule an appointment for a knee replacement surgery yesterday, but because of her financial situation, as well as her lack of health insurance, she couldn't get an appointment. This made you furious and made you bombard the hospital phones with your wild tirade!

That morning, on the 2nd, you remembered your late father's recipe for sausage gravy and biscuits!


Things would be going well until your wife wakes up. She would ask what you are cooking up and you tell her that it's an old recipe made by your late father! She then gets mad and starts yet, another argument with you and tells you that you need to lose weight, just like you told your court appointed therapist! You two would get so deep into an argument that you didn't notice that your food was burning...until you smell smoke...you then turn around and yell at the top of your lungs as your food was now on fire!


Unfortunately, everything was ruined...
In a fit of rage, you would grab the smoky pots and pans and throw them across the kitchen before grabbing your wife and kids and dragging them to another place where you can stuff your fat face and help calm down your nerves...


However, even after all that, you would fall into a deep depression that lasted for days! And it didn't help that Sting retired from wrestling either!

You would continue to lay around the house moping, occasionally picking up a controller to play some Fortnite in a vain attempt to cheer yourself up, until Thursday, March 7, 2024. You would see that notifications have blown up on Facebook. You would see that your family is upset once again because that bastard brother Ross is seeing yet, another dumb Indian movie!


Are you fucking kidding?!? After all the shit that has happened?!?

On Friday, March 8, 2024, you and your wife would quickly rush to a Mexican restaurant to help calm your nerves over that bastard seeing another dumb Indian movie!
El Paso Mexican Restaurant Sign

However, as you try to go into the door, the staff would refuse to give you and your wife service! Angrily, you would ask why and apparently, when that bastard brother Ross was dropping off food to feed homeless migrants with, you and your family went on a racist tirade all over social media, which caused a large chunk of your family to get banned from the restaurant. You try to plea with them to just overlook it, but a flying bar stool would cause you and your wife to run out of the restaurant and back into your SUV! You two would then angrily drive off and hit up another place to eat your food...


On Saturday, March 9, 2024, you would be getting your camera and equipment ready to confront that bastard...until your wife barges into your office angrily! She demanded that you make plans to take her and the kids to the Spring Market next week, which causes you to blow another gasket and get into another argument with your wife! As you two argue loudly, you would hear some banging on the door! You ask who it was and realize that it was the police, coming by because of all the ruckus you and your wife has created!
(Warning: the following media contains actual children getting distraught. If this upsets you, DO NOT PLAY!)


As you and your wife keep cussing up a storm on the way to jail, Ross's roommate would post the following video to your latest Facebook post:
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1066177