*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1066287-Eighty-Seven-and-Seventy-Three
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1066287 added March 14, 2024 at 11:26pm
Restrictions: None
Eighty-Seven and Seventy-Three
Eighty-Seven
and
Seventy-three


All I needed to finish writing the single sentence Scene Outline for Part Four of the scriptwriting part of my SpaceHorrors scriptwriting/novel/short stories project was one hundred and sixty single sentences. I got eighty-seven of them written yesterday and the other seventy-three that I barely got done today.

I’m almost ready to start the three Novel Outlines part of this project, but I’m not quite ready to start them yet. Because of all the rewriting I have had to do with my Story Outlines, I need to update them before I go on to my Novel Outlines. After all, the Story Outlines are a big part of my second Novel Outline.

I don’t think I will need to update my Act Breakdowns. Their storylines should be the same as they were, but I may need to update some of them too. Especially with Part Three and Part Four. Part One and Part Two of this project should be okay, but I will be checking on them too. It’s best to check on them now instead of having to do it later.

With all the rewriting and the updating, will I be able to get all of this done this Sunday? I don’t know the answer to that yet, but I think that I have a very good chance of doing it. At least I hope that I can. The sooner I get it done, the sooner I will be able to start working on my three Novel Outlines for the October Prep Challenge.

I’m already way behind on getting ready for the October Prep Challenge already. I wanted my three Novel Outlines done by now. So that I could start working on my short stories for this Challenge. It’s starting to look like I’m not going to be ready to do any of my short stories until almost the time for this Challenge to begin.

I was also hoping to get started writing this novel before November. It looks like I may not be able to start it until November too. if I’m ready to start it even then. I’m not worried about the fifty thousand word count for this NaNoWriMo Challenge. That’s because I know I won’t make that word count even if I can start writing it earlier.

Usually, I don’t get even close to the fifty thousand word count on the novels I have tried to write for this Challenge. I have given up on them. Maybe someday I will return to finish writing them. Then again, maybe I won’t. It may all depend on how well I do with this SpaceHorrors Project and my Water Wars scriptwriting project.

(To Be Continued)






© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1066287-Eighty-Seven-and-Seventy-Three