*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1066342-Youre-Going-to-Hate-Me-More-Than-You-Already-Do
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1066342 added March 16, 2024 at 5:00am
Restrictions: None
You’re Going to Hate Me More Than You Already Do
You’re Going to Hate Me
More Than You Already Do


Before I went to work yesterday, I did a little research about my script length problem. I had a lot of problems finding shooting scripts, but the ones I did find had a mixed number when it came to how many scenes they had in their scripts. They were anywhere from about the middle of thirty-five to a little over a hundred.

Most of them were between the fifties and the seventies, but there were a few that were close to my goal of ninety per Part or Episode. None was even close to my former one hundred and eighty scenes. So, it looks like I was right about starting all over again on this project.

That was what I had been doing yesterday at work. Instead of transcribing my scanned handwriting, I have been working on the spreadsheet for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. I have been working on it ever since I got home from work too. that’s why this blog entry is a little bit later than it usually is for a Saturday.

I thought that I had it all worked out: That I would not only get my spreadsheet finished, but I would start setting up my single sentences Act Breakdown, Story Outlines, Scene Outline, and my single paragraphs Story Outline and Scene Outlines. Unfortunately, that didn’t happen.

Not only didn’t I get my spreadsheet done yesterday at work, but I also didn’t get it done in the last few hours. I think I may have it, though. While writing this blog entry, I have also been thinking about my spreadsheet for this project, and I think I may have the solution to it. Of course, I won’t know that until today at work.

The bad news is that I’m starting this project all over again, but there is some good news too. It means that it’s going to be a year from now or later before I get this project done. that’s not the good news, though. It’s good news, but not the good news I was referring to.

What I’m trying to write is that this delays my SpaceHorrors scriptwriting/novel/short stories for about a year too. That means I don’t need to worry about getting the novel part of this project done this year. I may still do that, but I don’t need to if I don’t want to do it. I’m still not sure if I want to continue working on it or not.

It's not just my Water Wars scriptwriting project, or my SpaceHorrors scriptwriting/novel/short stories project. It is also my movies, The Final Ritual and Skinless that I’m going to need to start all over again. Especially, my movie The Final Ritual. After all, I haven’t started Skinless yet.









© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1066342-Youre-Going-to-Hate-Me-More-Than-You-Already-Do