*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1066491-G-1-I-Love-my-Love-with-an-H--NO
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2313324
My Aventures in Wonderland
#1066491 added March 22, 2024 at 12:43am
Restrictions: None
G. 1. "I Love my Love with an H" — NO
in the

I Love my Love with an H

Hob Hamzal lives in a small village in the rolling hills and the soft valleys of Montana, Hungry Horse. He is a hardworking, hen-raising, hive-tending, and hay slinging handyman. His house, or what he calls a Hack, the combination of a house and a shack, doesn't speak well of his talents.

However, Hob continues to promise to his two pet hyenas, Bob and Heffee, and his village acquaintances from Hungry Horse that he will mend the holes, cracks, windows, and doors. Still, he must first purchase a new Sparrow Hammer-Axe. Hob didn't call many people friends. He preferred to stay to himself and be a homebody.

         Hob didn't dress like the rest of the villagers; instead, he preferred his favorite bib overalls with red-covered patches covering the holes on his hiney, The red wild rag knotted around his neck, and his straw hat. Of course, one would never see him not chewing on a hay stem, but Hob was friendly and charismatic. He was tall and handsome, with black, shoulder length hair,, bronze-colored skin, and a muscular build. The village women of Hungry Horse were always hatching excuses for a visit.

         It was June and time for honey harvesting. Hob loved this time of the year. Hive-tending was hard work that called for a hard worker. It came with a price. Because he didn't wear a shirt with his overalls, he also harvested bee stings. The children of Hungry Horse always covered their grins when he came to town to sell his honey and eggs.

         Raising his hens wasn't much easier. Hob always prayed before entering the chicken house. Hob couldn't figure it out. They attacked him every morning while he gathered eggs. He bought them from the ACME Corp. They promised him they were the best.


© Copyright 2024 Chrys O'Shea (UN: kb6vas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chrys O'Shea has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1066491-G-1-I-Love-my-Love-with-an-H--NO