*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1066705-Still-With-My-Spreadsheet
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1066705 added March 21, 2024 at 11:11pm
Restrictions: None
Still With My Spreadsheet
Still With My Spreadsheet


This may be another one of my short blog entries. After all, I don’t have too much to write about today. That’s because I still haven’t figured out the spreadsheet for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Until I can figure that out, I can’t get to the single sentences and paragraphs for my Act Breakdowns, Story Outlines, and Scene Outlines.

It doesn’t look like I’m ever going to figure out this spreadsheet. I’m sure that I can do it. I just don’t know how long it will take to finish it. Hopefully, I will get it done tomorrow at work. If I have the time to do it. More on tomorrow when I write my next blog entry.

I did have a little bit of a hiccup today that stopped me from having more time to work on my spreadsheet problem. My brother had something that he needed to get done today, but he didn’t need me to do that. Unfortunately, we did have a few things that we needed to do together. As a result, I didn’t have that much time to work on this problem.

Every time I think I may have a solution to my problem something happens that says I don’t have it. It’s usually because I have the same character in the same scene number with Acts next to each other, but it’s not always like that. Sometimes it’s worse than that.

How can it be worse than that? I’m not crazy about them being a couple of Acts away from each other, but I can live with that. After all, it means the character begins and ends that Part or Episode. If that’s my only problem, I can live with that. What I can’t live with is a character being in the same scene number in more than two Acts.

It hasn’t happened too often, but it has happened a few times when the same character is in the same number in almost every Act. Sometimes it's in every Act. Between the characters being in Acts together or in multiple Acts, is one of the reasons I will never get this spreadsheet done.








© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1066705-Still-With-My-Spreadsheet