*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
8
9
10
11
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1066709-Who-Knows-What-Will-Happen-Today
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1066709 added March 22, 2024 at 1:22am
Restrictions: None
Who Knows What Will Happen Today
Who Knows What
Will Happen Today


Once again, I don’t know what will happen today at work. I guess I will find that out in about fifteen hours from now depending on when I post this blog entry. It could go either way: either nothing will happen, and I can continue working on my Water Wars scriptwriting project or I can lose my post. If not even worse than that.

What am I writing about now? Unfortunately, I had to call the Hotline on who I work for again. As a result, I don’t even know if I have a job at the post I have been working at lately or if I even have a job with the company I work for anymore. That’s why I don’t know what will happen today.

I don’t think they will fire me from whom I work because they know what I will do if that happens, but they could fire me from the post I’m working at now. What could be worse than being fired from this post? There are a couple of things that are worse than that. One thing is that they won’t have any other place for me to work at.

When I got this post, it was the only one they had to give me supposedly, and they didn’t see any other post opening up anytime soon. Of course, that was about four months ago. They may have some posts now, but will they give me one of them? That’s the big question.

The second thing that is worse than losing this post is how they treat me now. I could lose one or more of my privileges. Watching television and movies on my tablet I wouldn’t like to lose, but I could live with that if I had to do it. What I can’t live without is my writing. Especially, my handwriting too. I don’t know what I will do if that happens.

As far as I know, everything is going to be normal as usual at work today, but the company I work for has a bad habit of telling me what I can or can’t do after I get to work. That includes if I’m still working there. I don’t think that’s going to happen either, but it could.

Whether I lose some or all of my privileges or this post, I’m not going to quit this post or this company. They are going to have to fire me, and they know what will happen if they do that. Especially, if they fire me from the company. I know the reason why they are doing this, and it’s not because of the Hotline call I made against them.







© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1066709-Who-Knows-What-Will-Happen-Today