*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067167
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Book · Dark · #2272179
A series of stories involving my family's battle against Foreign movies.
#1067167 added March 30, 2024 at 12:10am
Restrictions: None
A child's Terrifying trip to the movies! - Tillu Square
It was Thursday, March 28th, 2024, and you just got a shocking call from your sister! Apparently, when Ross was leaving the movies tonight, one of your nephews confronted him and started swinging at him! Of course, when Ross started swinging back, he started to beat the shit out of his nephew! When the cops eventually came, instead of arresting Ross...THEY ARRESTED YOUR NEPHEW!


Freaked out about this, you would talk to your sister over the phone before you both would hang up and go to sleep.

The next morning, on Friday, March 29th, 2024, your nephew would be let out of jail by court order and his charges dropped...under the condition that he gets therapy! Your heart sank upon hearing this because it wasn't that long ago that you, yourself have also been forced to see a therapist by court order! And after talking with your sister after leaving the courthouse, you would find out that her employer is also making her see a therapist! What's funny is that, all of last year, your mother and her whole family has tried, and failed, to get that bastard Ross to get therapy after he became "corrupted" by the International Movie Theater. To help calm your sister and her sons down, you would treat her family, as well as your own, to some good ol' KFC!


However, as you start to bite down on a chicken leg, you would get a phone call from your mother! You would pick up the phone and ask why she sounded so upset! It turns out that it was because your brother Ross is seeing another dumb Indian movie with his roommate!


Are you fucking kidding?!? After all that has just happened?!? YOUR NEPHEW ALMOST ENDED UP GOING TO PRISON TODAY, AND THIS BASTARD IS SEEING ANOTHER STUPID ROM-COM WITH THAT ASSHOLE ROOMMATE OF HIS?!?

After dropping off your sister and her sons, you and your girlfriend would rush to the International Movie Theater to try to confront the bastard yourselves! However, once again, you didn't make it past the front doors because of the gargantuan security guards! Once again, you flip out inside of your SUV.


However, you would manage to calm yourself down enough to be able to drive yourself and your wife to the nearest Chinese restaurant and eat truckloads of food like pigs to help calm your nerves down!
© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rossthefox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067167