*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067280-Phase-Two-Single-Sentences-and-Paragraphs
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1067280 added March 31, 2024 at 11:23pm
Restrictions: None
Phase Two: Single Sentences and Paragraphs
Phase Two: Single
Sentences and Paragraphs


It’s finally happening. I have finished creating my spreadsheet for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. And I have started Phase Two of it. What is Phase Two? It’s the single sentences and paragraphs for my Act Breakdowns, my Story Outlines, and my Scene Outlines.

After deciding what spreadsheet format I would use, it only took me about two hours to finish my spreadsheet yesterday at work. Once I finished that I started working on Phase Two of this project. The first thing I needed to do was to set up my Word documents. That almost didn’t happen.

I thought I wouldn’t start this phase until I got home from work yesterday. that’s because when I tried to copy my thirty documents from my Water Wars 2023 folder to my Water Wars 2024 folder so I could rename them, I couldn’t do it. After all, the Water Wars 2023 folder was empty. Why was it empty? It was because I wasn’t online.

The first thing that I did was panic. Not because I couldn’t start Phase Two at work. I could have waited until I got home from work yesterday. It was because I didn’t know what I would do the rest of my shift. Then I thought of something I could do. I could do some research on the Industry Standard scriptwriting format.

That didn’t work out either because I couldn’t go online. I did bring up a few movie scripts. But only one helped with Scene Numbering. The others were drafts. I don’t know how it happened, but I suddenly thought of a way to start Phase Two with a little help from my blog entries.

All I needed was a document with the right six-inch page width. And I had that with my blog entries. I use the same blog entry document for my blog entries. All I need to do is create a new Document Title and place it in the correct folder before I start writing my blog entry for that day.

How did I know I could use my blog entry documents? I went into my laptop File Folder and looked for any documents that weren’t online. When I saw one of my blog entry dates, I clicked on it. It came up with a document I could use to create my Water Wars documents. I started creating them admittedly. The only thing that stopped me was work.

The next thing I started doing was to save each new Act Breakdown document, Story Outline document, and Scene Outline document to my Water Wars 2024 folder. I started doing that after I deleted all the blog entry information from my first created document before I saved it. Unfortunately, it took most of the rest of my shift to do this.

After I got home from work, I started creating these thirty blank documents. Once I created them, I started setting up these documents for my single sentences and paragraphs. I got most of that set-up done before I went to sleep last night. Most of it, but not all.

I thought that I was ready to start working on my single sentences and paragraphs today. But I wasn’t ready just yet. After thinking about it, I realized there was one more thing I needed to do first. Unfortunately, it took me most of today to finish doing it.






© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067280-Phase-Two-Single-Sentences-and-Paragraphs