*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067361-Some-Single-Sentences-Today
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1067361 added April 1, 2024 at 11:32pm
Restrictions: None
Some Single Sentences Today
Some Single Sentences Today


Today has been a very typical Monday. I haven’t gotten too many single sentences written today for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. My brother and I had a lot of things we needed to do today, and it took us most of the day to do them. It was about five-thirty WDC time before I could start working on this project.

I only had about three hours to work on the single sentences for Part One of the Movie Introduction for this television series. Unfortunately, I only got the Act Breakdown and the Story Outline finished for this part. That’s seventy-two single sentences I wrote today.

That doesn’t read like a lot of single sentences, but it is considering the amount of time I had to work on them. But my time limitations weren’t the only reason why I didn’t get more written on this project. There were a couple of other reasons why I didn’t get more written today. One of those reasons was the width of the page.

I thought I could set these single sentences up with a six-inch width. After all, six inches is the with of the script page. The margins are one and a half inches on the left side of the page, and one inch on the top, the bottom, and the right side of this page.

So, the script is still six inches in width, but now it’s more Industry Standards than before. I wanted to do it like a Short Story, but I also wanted to write it as an Industry Standards script. The only way to do that is this way. I’m still not sure if I will do that with my single-paragraph Story Outline or not, but I probably will.

When it comes to Story Outline, I prefer to write them as short stories. The only difference is the Act Titles for these single paragraphs. I usually indent my first single paragraphs, but I’m not going to do that with these Story Outlines. They are treated like my blog entries.

The other reason why I didn’t get more single sentences written was because of my margins. I have already written about the width of these margins being Industry Standards, but I had to set up my Word documents with these margins too. That didn’t take that long to do, but I did dig into my writing time today to do them.

I still haven’t decided what I’m going to do after I finish writing these single sentences for Part One of this project. Will I continue with my single paragraphs or will I finish writing the single sentences for Part Two and the first four Episodes of this project? It could go either way.











© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067361-Some-Single-Sentences-Today