*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067427-Silly-Sophies-Emerald-Mistake
Rated: 18+ · Book · Activity · #2316744
A place to keep my writings
#1067427 added April 3, 2024 at 1:19pm
Restrictions: None
Silly Sophie's Emerald Mistake
*Teag**Teag**Teag**Teag**Teag*


It was Silly Sophie’s turn to host the monthly Garden Tea Party for her long-time friends. Each of the three women rotate in these fun get-together’s.

Sophie wanted to do something different, so she decided to try making Emerald Tea. She thought the green brew would complement the stunning ornamental foliages of her garden. Sophie worked hard to plan the stone walkway, the gentle flowing rock waterfall at the koi pond, and the pretty, earthy toned tile table which nestled in the center of the floral greens. Now was her chance to really make an impression with a tasty tea.

What was in that recipe? Ah, she thought to herself. I remember it called for mushroom and something else. Could it be a type of Jewelry? An emerald, perhaps, to make the green sparkle?

Sophie quickly made the tea, carefully adding in the mushrooms and emerald colored costume jewelry. Everything looked perfect when her friends sat down.

“This all looks so beautiful! I feel like I am having tea in a rain forest”, Belle remarked.

Just then, Sophie took a drink of the Verdant beverage, almost choking on a mouthful of little green stones.

“Pffff!” Sophie spit out the rocky liquid in an unladylike way. She grabbed her friends hands and ran with them out to her car!

“Now we need to go to the RainForest Café, since you mentioned that, or it will be bad luck!”

Crisis averted!


Word count - 238

A green divider


© Copyright 2024 Maryann (UN: mhicks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maryann has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067427-Silly-Sophies-Emerald-Mistake