*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067453-Chapter-5
by T
Rated: 18+ · Book · Erotica · #2315598
A broke college girl takes an unexpected offer that changes her life in more ways than one
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1067453 added April 2, 2024 at 10:48pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 5
October 6, 2024
$67,548
177.4 lbs

Sadie got up out of bed to get ready for the day. The last couple weeks were more of the same, eating, making money and getting bigger. After finishing your morning protein drink, you scarf down a bag of doughnut holes before getting in the shower. Due to recent urges, you kept a bottle of ketchup and mayo in the shower to take a squirt every couple minutes.

After another protein drink, you put your clothes on to get ready and hit the mall with Sasha and Casey. It was much needed, as the clothes you got last week barely fit anymore. The leggings you got were suffocating, and the $500 sweatshirt you wore once felt skin tight.

Looking in the mirror, it was obvious the difference from last week. Your hips grew a couple inches and ass grew out a good bit, but that came with your belly getting a bit heavier. And after looking at your face from summer compared to now, you weren’t sure your mom would recognize you.

Sasha pulled up a few minutes later with Casey in the passenger seat.
© Copyright 2024 T (UN: silvertop69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067453-Chapter-5