*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067529-CHAPTER-11
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fantasy · #2309407
They are given a task to acquire a dragon's egg, by a merchant paying size able sum.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1067529 added April 4, 2024 at 4:32pm
Restrictions: None
CHAPTER 11
Another crew member said, "I see something else moving in the water." as he pointed at the water.

Creeton walked toward the side of the ship to look into the water, he saw a small object rise out of the water that was frothing, along with another thing that bobbed in the water. Something on the other side of this thing that emerged from the water. It was moving at a great speed toward the ship. Ge stared at rgis thing that was tearing through ther wayer his mouth hung agape.

Other crew members walked to where he stood. They looked at the thing that was tearing through the frothing waves of the ocean. They also saw other things moving in the same direction toward the ship we were on.

The things looked vaguely similar to an arm of a human, along with bump in the middle of it, on the other side they saw another thing similar to an arm. The crew looked concerned about seeing these things in the water, these things arrived at the side of the ship.

They began to crawl up the side of the ship. The crew looked down at the things creeping up the side. The sailor's bow men began to fire arrows at these beings that were going up the side of the ship.

Their faces looked like the being that attacked the ship, which we had slain before hand we realizded that these things were tiny in comparison to it. Since we have slain the monster, that was there we could do this.

The beings drew back from the attack made by the arrows that hit it. The number of them was emmense. The archers ran out of arrows. They scrambled up the ship's side.

Their forms were muscular, they attacked throwing everything at us. The ship had been overrun by them. Creeton toppled to the ground as he was trying to talk with his Lady to aid us in this matter. Creeton did not fall asleep.

Thallin and Shallynne fought as if their very lives depended uponit doing this. Perhaps it did. The beings left the ship. it had taken quite a bit of damage that the ship was in anyway salvagible. There were two masts that were destroyed, the deck was covered in bodies.

The captian and his mage were still alive, they looked at the three who wanted to go there with disbelief in their eyes. Creeton rolled over so he could see the deck where the mage was, whom he knew was a very strong mage, they had make quite a team to defeat the monster that had destroyed the masts from the ship.

The captain gave us a boat with which to float there.
© Copyright 2024 Richard Allen (UN: rickyallen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Richard Allen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067529-CHAPTER-11