*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067618-More-Like-the-Second-of-April
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1067618 added April 4, 2024 at 11:29pm
Restrictions: None
More Like the Second of April
More Like the
Second of April


I could have titled this blog entry ‘More Like Tuesday.’ But I not only used ‘Wednesday’ in my blog title for yesterday’s blog entry, but I used it at the end of that title. Didn’t want to do that again today. So, I changed it to the above title. No matter how it’s worded, the title is still true. Today was more like Tuesday than yesterday.

At eighty-seven single sentences, that’s a whole lot closer to Tuesday’s total number of sentences than it was yesterday. In reality, it was about halfway between the two days. I like it when it’s like this, though. Would rather have it being a little bit over a day than it being under that same day. I’m just that kind of a writer.

All I needed was sixty-nine single sentences to finish my Part One Scene Outline for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. I did that without too many problems. It took me most of today to finish this Scene Outline. But I did finish it with a little bit of time to spare so that I could start working on the Act Breakdown for Episode One.

As soon as I finished my Part Two single sentences Scene Outline for this project, I started Episode One. Unfortunately, I only got the first half of the Act Breakdown for Episode On done today. Of course, I was hoping to get all of the Act Breakdown for this Episode, but I didn’t think I was going to do that.

Except for tomorrow and Saturday, I won’t be working on this project. After all, it’s the beginning of the month. that means another WDC Short Story to write. With everything that has been happening for the last few days, I forgot all about it being the beginning of the month. Hopefully, I can get it done within the next few days.






© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067618-More-Like-the-Second-of-April