*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067624-Three-More-Weeks-Left
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1067624 added April 5, 2024 at 2:12am
Restrictions: None
Three More Weeks Left
Three More Weeks Left


Within the next month and a half, my brother and I will be moving back to the Kansas City area of Missouri. That means I only have three more Fridays and Saturdays left at the post I have been working at lately. After that, I start my four-week Vacation. I tried to take it all in one or two weeks. But my ‘superiors’ wouldn’t let me do this.

At least I think that I have three more weeks at this post. I don’t think they will remove me from this post until they need to do it. I am needed too much there for them to do that. But that doesn’t mean they won’t do it anyway out of spite. That doesn’t mean they won’t remove my privileges aka my writing or watching television and movies.

If I am still able to write at work, I will continue working on my Water Wars scriptwriting project. I finished yesterday with the first half of the Act Breakdown for Episode One of this television series. That means I will need one hundred and forty-four more single sentences to finish writing these Act Breakdown and Outlines.

Whether I get one hundred and forty-four single sentences today or not, I will hopefully get closer to it like I did yesterday and Tuesday. With about six and a half hours of writing time today, I should be able to get close to this number. But I won’t count on that until it happens. If I have that much writing time to do it.

It all depends on what happens when I get to work today. If it’s a normal Friday, I may have a chance to get that many single sentences done within about six and a half hours. But if I don’t have that much time, I will do the best I can. Even if that means going back to handwriting again. That’s if I’m even allowed to do that.





© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067624-Three-More-Weeks-Left