*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067794
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #907647
I will be keeping my Game Of Thrones Stories here
#1067794 added April 6, 2024 at 11:21am
Restrictions: None
Stranded On An Island
One morning you wake up and are stranded somewhere on an deserted island.

Use your imagination
Who are you?
How did you end up there?
Are you alone?

An unknown ship approaches the island
Who is on it?
Do you stay to meet the crew or run?
What are they bringing ashore?

A bargain is struck
Who made the deal?
What kind of deal?
Do you get off the island or stay? Or something completely different?

I wake up on an deserted island. What? Am I dreaming? I finally took the Viking Cruise and saw Downton Abbey, better known as Highclere Castle. The Earl and his wife were so nice. I didn't get to meet the Downton Abbey cast. They weren't filming. Focus. Why am I on this Island?

I had dinner with a nice rich couple from Greece and they invited me to their home in Greece. Some college boys were drinking and getting loud and knocked over chairs and the Captain told them to knock it off. They even flirted with me. I am old enough to be their mother. I look around. Did the ship crash? I don't see the ship. I am the only one here. This is scary.

I know this isn't Gilligan's Island or Survivor. How do I survive? I have no flint. No rice. No spears to get fish. No grass huts to stay in. Like really? Wait. There is my vanity make up case. I looked in my vanity make up case. Two can of Ravioli, Three Chocolate Poptarts, vanilla pudding in containers, three bottles of Diet Pepsi. I have a big make up vanity case that could a lot of items. My make up was her as well. My pills are in a container. I have three days worth. I am here because someone dropped me off on purpose. I have an awful headache. Did I drink too much? Wait. I just drank lemonade and my Diet Pepsi. I am here on this deserted island. I pray I will be alright. I can survive on Ravioli and pudding. I look in the vanity case again. I have a spoon. I did not pack this or plan for this trip. I am Megan and saved for this cruise. I am retired from Nursing Who drugged me and dropped me off? Why? I went on a cruise to see England. I don't know where I am. I hope there aren't any wild animals. I look at my watch. Three'o Clock. It is the afternoon. The sun is still shining. I go for a walk.

I see trees. Trees everywhere. I walk some more. I see more trees. I see a cave. I am not going in there but I may need to tonight. I see no animals or humans. I am all alone. I am wearing my light blue slack outfit and my blue cowgirl hat. I walk back to get my vanity case. I see a man. He looks like a native. He is all brown with black hair. Oh no! I hope he won't eat me. We look at each other.

He is half dressed. He is carrying a spear with a fish on it. He offers it to me. He motions for me to follow him. I follow him. We sit down by a big rock and eat the fish. It is cooked. He points to the cave. He must live there. I try to tell him I am stranded and don't know how I got here. His dark eyes seem kind. I don't know how to talk to him. He answers me in a native accent. I cry. He pats my arm. At least, I am not alone. I go take my pills. The native man leaves. It is getting dark. My native man comes back and wants me to follow him. I follow him to the cave. I take my make up vanity case with me. I give him some pudding. He seems to like it. He has some shabby blankets and offers me one. I accept it and fall asleep. Before I know it, it is morning. The native man is gone. I take my vanity case and walk down to the beach. The water is beautiful. I see a dolphin. He looks so sweet. I wish he could rescue me. I eat some ravioli. It doesn't taste too cold being cold. What ever.

I see a big boat coming. Are these modern day pirates? I would rather see Captain Jack Sparrow. Should I run and hide? The boat is getting closer. It comes up on shore. It is the four college guys! I am glad to see them.

They laugh and are drinking beer. "Hey Megan! I see you made it through the night."

"What? You knew I was here? Did you drug me and drop me off here?"

"Relax." The man named Brian says. "Look. We are trying to get into a fraternity. We had to kidnap a woman from the cruise ship and leave her here over night or two or three. We packed you some food and your Meds. You weren't in any danger. How did you and Leo get along?"

"Leo" The native man?" I whispered.

"Yes. He is a foreign exchange student and he was going to watch over you. Fred says we are in the Fraternity now and we come to get you early."

I picked up a can of ravioli and threw it at Brian. "Hey! Lady! That will be enough of that. Barney, Speed and I will just leave you here. We are going to take you back to the ship. If you tell anyone about this, we will drug you again and leave you here without food, Meds or Leo. Do you understand this? We won't let you blow our Fraternity."

I nodded. I got my make up vanity case and got in the boat with these guys. I hope they were taking me back to the ship. I was quiet and the guys kept drinking. They took me back to the ship. Mrs. Andropolus hugged me. She told me she had been worried about me. I told her I went to bed early. I hadn't felt well.

Th rest of the cruise, I got to see castles. I loved the castles. The college boys and I avoided each other. The college guys decided to leave the cruise and I was glad. We were headed home. I hadn't told anyone what the college guys did to me. I enjoyed the cruise but was careful of who I talked to and what I drank. I did enjoy the cruise. Anyway, the cruise was over and I said good bye to my Greek friends and some other passengers who had been nice to me.

Mrs. Andropulus told me she had sad news. The college guys were out surfing and had been attacked by sharks. They didn't make it. Really? I call it Karma.

1.164 Words
© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067794