*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067851-Im-Wrong-About-Friday
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1067851 added April 7, 2024 at 4:10am
Restrictions: None
I'm Wrong About Friday
I’m Wrong About Friday


I thought I had one hundred and forty-four single sentences to write before I could finish Episode Two of my Water Wars scriptwriting project. But I was wrong about that. It was one hundred and twenty-six single sentences to do it. That’s because I was thinking I had the second half of my Act Breakdown left to write.

It was only the single sentences for the Story Outline and the Scene Outline I needed to write. And that equaled one hundred and twenty-six single sentences. That took me a little bit longer than I thought it would to finish writing these single sentences. But it wasn’t that long. I still had time to start writing Episode Three.

Luckily, there was enough time until the end of my shift yesterday to finish writing the Act Breakdown and the Story Outline for this episode. With the seventy-two single sentences for my Act Breakdown and my Story outline that means I got one hundred and ninety-eight done yesterday at work. I think that’s another record for me.

Usually, I would wait until toward the end of today to write this blog entry. But I can’t do that this week. After all, I have a WDC Short Story to write. And I’m going to start writing it today. So, for the next few days, I will be writing in my other blog aka ‘Other Than Scriptwriting.’ Hopefully, it won’t be longer than that.

I know that my brother and I have things we need to do this coming Monday and Wednesday that will probably take us most of the day to do them. So, I won’t have too much time to work on my WDC Short Story for this month. If I have any time at all to work on them. That’s another reason why I’m starting to write this WDC Short Story today.

Hopefully, it will only take me a few days to write this WDC Short Story. The sooner I get back to these single sentences the sooner I will start writing my single paragraphs. Depending on how long it takes for me to write this WDC Short Story, I may get to my single paragraphs by next Saturday. At least I hope that I do.

If I do get this WDC Short Story written in the next few days, I should be able to continue with my single sentences next Wednesday or Thursday. Since my brother and I have things that we need to do on Monday and Wednesday, it will probably be Thursday before I get back to these single sentences. It all depends on my WDC Short Story.

It all depends on how much of it I can get done today and Tuesday. There is a chance I will have a little bit of time on Monday and Wednesday. But I’m not going to count on that until it happens. If my past Mondays are any indication, I may only have an hour or two to work on this WDC Short Story. Unfortunately, Wednesday will probably be the same.






© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067851-Im-Wrong-About-Friday