*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068571-Im-Up-in-the-Air-Again
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1068571 added April 12, 2024 at 12:23am
Restrictions: None
I'm Up in the Air Again
I’m Up in the Air Again


I don’t know what is going on with where I work or who I work for. Last Wednesday, my brother and I went to sign our lease for our new place. While I was there I stopped off at the local office for who I work for, to let them know my last day at work here was the twentieth, and that I would be taking almost a month off to move.

Still haven’t heard anything from my Branch Manager, my HR Manager, or my Site Supervisor. That could mean one of several things. Some of them are not too pleasant to think about. One of them I will find out about tomorrow when I go back to work. If I have a post to go back to.

That’s one of the things that could happen to me tomorrow. I wouldn’t be surprised if it did. My Branch Manager has a very good habit of doing that. Only it’s worse this time. If I am taken off this post, I won’t know about it until the office is closed. So, I will be off all weekend from work. That’s a very good chance of happening.

Another thing that could happen is my Site Supervisor still doesn’t know my last day of working there is the twentieth of April. Of course, that could mean several things. One thing is that he doesn’t know about it yet. That’s something else my Branch Manager might do.

My Site Supervisor might know about it. He just hasn’t said anything about it. That could be because he just hasn’t done it yet or he was told not to say anything by our Branch Manager. If it is the latter, that could mean the Branch Manager is up to something again, and if that’s true, then I know what he’s up to.

On the twenty-sixth, I’m starting my almost month-long vacation. I wouldn’t be surprised if my vacation was canceled because I quit my post. As a result, I don’t get my vacation pay after all. Knowing him, that is a very good possibility of happening.

Another thing that could happen is my loss of privileges. Since I only have two more weeks there, I could lose my privileges aka my writing, movie watching, and television watching. I don’t think they would be that stupid to do something like that. After all, they know what I would do if that happened. Especially, if it was only me.

Whatever happens or doesn’t happen, I will find out about it around four PM WDC time. It could go either way. Nothing may happen or something doesn’t happen. I’m thinking nothing will happen. At least I hope that’s what the outcome is. I won’t count on anything until it happens, though.







© Copyright 2024 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068571-Im-Up-in-the-Air-Again