*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067874
Rated: ASR · Book · Fantasy · #2306874
Their character William Foxington finds out how much he loves to grow
#1067874 added April 7, 2024 at 10:56am
Restrictions: None
To Infinity and Beyond! (Part 2)
Will and Yani were very excited as they prepared for the ultimate growth. Will decided that as much as he loved to become bigger Yani's size came first. The reactor finally blew in a spectacular mushroom cloud full of radiation. Will used a wind spell he learned from the visit to the library and channeled the radioactive energy directly into his mate. Yani opened her maw in surprise as she watched her body absorb the energy. In one huge growth spurt, her dragon form expanded and grew like crazy. As her scales grew they pushed everything out of the way. First, her head, chest, legs, wings, and tail popped out of the castle's roof and external wall. Secondly, her body (sitting down) pushed into the town flattening buildings. She picked up Will (carefully) and set him on her massive chest. Third, she began to outgrow the continent. Her tail dangled into the ocean behind her while her feet claws were in the ocean in front of her. She was much bigger than any mountain range now.
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067874