*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067877
Rated: ASR · Book · Fantasy · #2306874
Their character William Foxington finds out how much he loves to grow
#1067877 added April 7, 2024 at 11:21am
Restrictions: None
To Infinity and Beyond! (Part 3)
It wasn't much longer until Yani began outgrowing the planet. She could wrap her tail around the curviture, or at least she could temporarily until her body became bigger. Her chest was now so big that each breast was twice the size of the planet. Fortunatly, she was still just small enough (relatively) to use the planet as a chair. Her tail dangled into outer space in the back and her legs were pressing against the sphere keeping her from floating away. Through all the growth she had been speechless as the power had overcome her. Now her mind was coming out of the growth fog. She expiramentally groped with her claws testing and feeling her absurdly massive chest, her hyper muscles that claimed most of her main body, arms, and legs, and her extremly thick tail. After that she was claimed by the feeling of ectisy. Sighing and resting her head on her chest she rubbed her head on it as one would a pillow. Finally she drifted into a passive state of watchfulness where she could savor every inch of her bigness.
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067877