*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067889
Rated: ASR · Book · Fantasy · #2306874
Their character William Foxington finds out how much he loves to grow
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#1067889 added April 7, 2024 at 11:52am
Restrictions: None
A New Beginning
Yani sat on top of the world meditating on her grown body and expansive chest (Will was still safe on it). The nearby sun poured vast amounts of energy into her form. As she grew again her scales devoured whatever they touched. This in turn fuelled more growth. This continued until the entire galaxy could fit on the tip of one of her claws. Her chest alone filled 80% of the universe. As Yani outgrew the universe's boundries, a new reality was created. This reality stretched forever in every direction. The land was now much more versitile in type containg new biomes that had never existed. The populations were now expectant of any picular magic like excessive growth or transformations, being able to take it all in stride. Best of all, both Yani and Will could manipulate this reality at will.
© Copyright 2024 Massive Friendly Derg (UN: dragondawn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Massive Friendly Derg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1067889