*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068079-BW-Door-12-Kiyas-Lunch
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Activity · #2316122
What does the fox say? This fox plans to be verbose. Go Team Florent!
#1068079 added April 8, 2024 at 5:33pm
Restrictions: None
B&W Door 12 Kiya's Lunch
         Kiya's Delicious Lunch
         
         I decided to treat Kiya to a gastronomic delight. This may well be a new taste adventure for her and if she doesn't like it, I'll devour the leftovers.
         Have you ever tried Polish food? I'm talking about pierogies. Not the bland grocery store frozen-food-section ones. I intend for you to eat the real-deal authentic like- my -relatives- create pierogies. They are somewhat like a dumpling, a large dumpling. The outer shell if you will is made from a flour mixture and stuffed with mashed potatoes, fried onions and bacon , plus sauerkraut. First this concoction is parboiled. The real taste booster happens when the pierogies are fried with more bacon. Yummy! Really.
I shall serve it to you with dill pickles because a little tart works here. I shall cook some polish sausage known as kielbossa, too. Do you like bread? How about some pumpernickel bread?
         As you stuff your cheeks you'll be appreciating the lunch alliteration, the three Ps.
         My mouth is watering. Bon Appetit!
( 272 words)
© Copyright 2024 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068079-BW-Door-12-Kiyas-Lunch