*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068438
Rated: 18+ · Book · Activity · #2317091
All entries related to "House Targaryen" and the "Game of Thrones" activity
#1068438 added April 10, 2024 at 12:19pm
Restrictions: None
Door 15: House of Black and White

*Trainbr* Inventions: Steam Engines:

"25: Letters from the Desk of K.T. Stockton


*Xgr* Crossroads:


         Almost two weeks into the marathon journey that is "Game of Thrones, and I’ve got to say that the level of enthusiasm so far has been impressive. Maybe it’s just that first week adrenaline rush to get as much done as quickly as possible that’s being seen at the moment. However, the mental weariness will soon set in and things will probably slow down for a bit.

         The question posed is ‘which team do I regard as the most competent’? Is that a fair question really? I am sure each team has their strategies planned out, where some try to do as much as possible to garner as much points as they can, while others play the long game and wait for the final few days to make their move. It is a ‘war’ after all and teams can’t just show their trump cards that quickly, right?

         So, the answer to that question is – at this point – all of them. Yes, I’m being ‘nice’ and politically correct (or whatever), but I honestly see those who are participating at this time, doing their very best. My props especially go to those who actually put some thought into their entries/tasks than simply popping out things to get ‘points’. *Wink*

         At the end of the day, one has to remember that although this might be a competition for ‘best team’, the hostess has worked incredibly hard to set up tasks/challenges that should help make us better writers and more active members of Writing.com.

         P.S: As for a team I feel most kinship with, well I’ll have to go with our sister house – Martell! - with their lovely members. I was thrilled when Lornda requested we partner up. Considering we worked together through "Wonderland, she's shown her leadership skills and dedication to whatever project she sets her sights on. And let's not forget the addition of two other excellent leaders in the group Maryann and Lilli 🧿 ☕ - both in charge of two of the biggest groups/activities in Writing.com. Then there's the brilliant Beholden whose writing and reviewing are a pleasure to read, and the wonderful Lovina who extends a helping hand whenever possible. I am eager to see how well they do in this event, and wish them the best of luck! *Bigsmile*





Prompts


Fire and Blood - the Throne is Ours!

© Copyright 2024 iKïyå§ama (UN: satet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iKïyå§ama has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068438