*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068490
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #907647
I will be keeping my Game Of Thrones Stories here
#1068490 added April 11, 2024 at 12:46am
Restrictions: None
Fairytale and Fantasy Forum Prompt 25 Dragon
Prompt: Your pet dragon transforms into a human.

Princess Marina loved her pet dragon Draco. Who needed a man when she had a dragon? Marina's father, King Nigel wanted Marina to get married. He said he would chose whom she was to marry.

Princess Marina was in the cave with Draco crying

"Oh, Draco. Father is going to force me to marry. I don't want to marry anyone."

Draco was a big, powder blue dragon. He had a secret. He had been a human. A woman rejected his love so he changed himself into a dragon. He had that ability. He loved Marina. Marina loved him. She loved him as a dragon. He hoped if he turned into a man, she would love him still. He didn't want Marina to marry anyone except him.

Draco stood up and shook himself. He shook himself again and spun around. Blue sparkles appeared and Draco changed into a handsome man with blonde hair and blue eyes

Princess Marina let out a scream.

"Draco! What is going on?"

"Princess Marina, I am a man but changed myself into a dragon because a woman rejected my love. You loved me. You thought I was a dragon. Your father wants you to marry . Marry me. I love you. I will stay a human for you." Draco laid his head on her lap.

Marina looked at Draco. "I love you as a dragon . This is a shock. Oh Draco." Marina hugged him. Draco kissed her. Things got carried away. Marina and Draco made love. Marina knew she could be happy with Draco. She loved him as a human. He was the man for her.

What to tell her father? Draco was going to her father's kingdom and introduce himself as a Prince from Iceland.

King Nigel was impressed with Draco and gave his blessing for him and Marina to marry. Marina was with child but they didn't know, yet.

People had seen the dragon the past three years but no one knew his name was Draco. The dragon disappeared because he was now human. Marina and Draco married and had two children. Sometimes, they turned into dragons for fun. Life was good in the kingdom. The children knew they could only turn into dragons when no one else was around. Who says dragons are bad?
388 Words
© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068490