*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068521-Door-20-GOT
Rated: ASR · Book · Activity · #907647
I will be keeping my Game Of Thrones Stories here
#1068521 added April 11, 2024 at 9:59pm
Restrictions: None
Door 20 GOT
Door 20

Someone left the gate open
1. Animals
Which animals are on your farm?
Who left?
Where are they going?
Write from the animals points of view.

I have donkeys, cows, sheep, goats, horses, donkeys, pigs and geese. The pigs left. They are going to the farm of a family who have pigs for pets and would never sell them. They have six pigs and they are all pets.

Three little pigs. Porky, Curly and Shuffle.

Porky talks. I left because when I was little, Megan picked me up when I was a baby and I squealed. Her husband picks me up and I got quiet. I grew up. I see how she loves the horses and donkeys. She gives them apples and carrots. She hugs them and kisses them. She pets the cows and promised they won't be turned into food. I know I shouldn't have squealed at her. She wears designer cologne and I couldn't stand the smell. I heard her say pigs aren't her favorite farm animal. I left. The Meyers Family loved pigs and just have pigs on their farm. I left and my friends left with me.

Curly talks. Megan. She is nice. She might throw watermelon and tomatoes at us. She drops them on the ground for us to eat. She was eating a bacon sandwich. I squealed and got upset. That is what she wants to do with us. We are food to her. Megan's dog chases us. She will tell him not to do that. The dog doesn't chase her donkeys, cows, horses, sheep and geese. Like Porky said. Pigs aren't her favorite barnyard animal. She gets mad the pig farmers around the corner. She says they stink. She looks at us and smiles. I feel she wants to give me and my brothers to the pig farmers. Megan's husband's father made a living off pigs. Food an what not. I decided I am leaving.

Shuffle. I don't move too fast. Megan isn't mean but she pays more attention to the other animals. I heard her tell people she doesn't like to eat cows but she will eat pig! She says she wouldn't eat a pig that she knew. I still don't trust her. She feeds us. We moved to the other farmer's house. The kids like us and play with us. The farmer says pigs are his pets. He loves us and we are staying here.

Megan's pigs left. She misses them. She knows the farmer loves them. Porky chewed on her pants leg and ruined a new pair of jeans. Curly knocked her down once. Shuffle pooped on her boots. The rest of the animals were nice to Megan. Pigs. who can explain them?

Reviews: 2 of each color. Red, Purple, Blue, Yellow, Black

Review of "Christmas Eve With Cats"
Review of "Fly On A Wall Short Stories"
Review of "The War Next Door"
Review of "How Giving Thanks Became a Holiday"
Review of "Hello 2024"
Review of "The One Moment"
Review of "Promptly Poetry Challenge 2023/2024"
Review of "When the Master comes home"
Review of "Say what?"
Review of "The Coffee Monkey"

© Copyright 2024 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068521-Door-20-GOT