*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068618
by Jeff
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #2317669
My Game of Thrones 2024 Workbook
#1068618 added April 12, 2024 at 5:53pm
Restrictions: None
Door #6

About Me

I am an ambivert, through and through. I need a lot of personal time away from the world to process things on my own, but I also need community and fellowship. I love spending quality time with close friends; I hate socializing and small talk, so I’m not much for big gatherings of casual acquaintances or strangers. I still aspire to be a professional writer and/or producer of film and television, although these days I’m okay without achieving the heights of professional success if the tradeoff is being a good father, husband, and friend who is able to care for other people well. If I have that, then everything else is secondary and I’d be happy working in my spare time on creative projects that interest me.

(128 words)


About A Fellow Free Folk

I’ve known Annette for years. We first met here on Writing.com but have since met up in person a couple of times and of course have crossed paths often over the years here on the site. Over the years, I’ve been impressed with the way she’s supported so many of my activities, and the ones she’s come up with on her own. "I Write is one of the simplest and smartest activities I’ve seen on the site for encouraging participation, and she always finds ways to keep it fresh. I’m definitely lucky to count her as a member of the Free Folk, as her work ethic and commitment to seeing her obligations through is second to none. Even though we live in the same city and don’t see each other very often, I always look forward to the next time because she’s truly one of my favorite WdC’ers to spend time with.

(153 words)


About A Kneeler

I can’t think of anyone I’d rather mention here than Kiya, my fellow Senior Moderator and former House leader back when I was a Targaryen. I’ve known Kiya for years on this site; I think we first met way back in the day when she had a business selling logos and signatures to fellow Writing.com members and I commissioned several for my own activities. We also bonded over her experiences in early 2018 that she detailed in "a Dream deferred and its aftermath. Between the Angel Army and all of her various contests, activities, and groups, I can’t think of anyone who’s contributed more to Writing.com than she has. I even inherited one of her activities in "Musicology Anthology when she allowed me to bring it under the "The Soundtrackers Group banner!

(132) words


______________________________

(413 words)


Prompt: 1. In an entry, tell us a little about yourself (What you love, dislike, personality traits, aspirations, goals - no goals). | 2. Pick a member from your team and tell us about them. Did you know them before? What have you learned about them so far? Tell us! We'd like to know them, too. | 3. Pick a member from an opposing team. Tell us what you know about them. Did you know them before the game? Something interesting about them.
© Copyright 2024 Jeff (UN: jeff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jeff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1068618